4 replies to this topic

#1 someonefromabove

someonefromabove

straight ahead

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

Did you know of the yet largely unknown terms demodex dermatitis and demodicosis? Research suggest that when diagnosed with rosacea, often times it is what is actually today called demodex dermatitis.

It is caused by a mite that nearly every human hosts without knowing, the demodex mite. Demodex mites are common parasites in the hair follicles and in the pilosebaceous glands. Demodex folliculorum and D. brevis have been identified in humans. The highly infected sites by this mites are: forehead, area around the orbit, area around the nose, chin and area around the mouth. In common numbers they do not seem to cause any visible problems, but if for whatever reason they grow into large numbers and thrive on the skin, they cause conditions like acne, rosacea, keratosis pilaris, seborrheic dermatitis, blepharitis and such. In particular if you suffer from rosacea and you tried courses of antibiotics, changed your diet, changed your lifestyle, yet you still to some extent suffer from it, most likely it's this condition you suffer from. Also, many cases of acne seem to be caused by these. Western doctors fail to treat these skin diseases because they merely manage to suppress the symptoms using antibiotics and other medications. However, until demodex is not hosted on the skin any more, symptoms will remain. This is why rosacea, acne and similar are such mysterious and frustratingly stubborn diseases, causing hopelessness in its sufferers. On this site you can learn more about demodex dermatitis etc.

Edited by someonefromabove, 17 May 2013 - 10:37 PM.

I just used Seabuckthorn Oil Soap for couple months, that's all. Gently eradicated my type of acne at its core.

Demodex Mites Treatment

#2 user5293

user5293

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:37 AM

Hi there! I would like to share to you and all the readers my own experience about demodex mites and how I was able to terminate them. I was told by my dermatologist that I have human demodex which at first I thought was just allergies from some food that I ate but it lasted longer than expected, first, the redness and itchiness were on my face then on my on the area where my eyelashes sprout. I asked my dermatologist what to do with it, she told me to use some products, they were Cream Demodexin (made by Ovante) for the face and Eyes n Mites lotion for my eyelashes which can also be used for eyebrows. I used both simultaneously and both worked for me effectively there were no side effects and the positive results were already visible after few days of use. I hope this would help someone someday. :)

#3 Murph89

Murph89

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, MMA, photography, fishing.

Achievements

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:44 PM

Coconut oil kills demodex mites or at least starves them. Cutting out sugar also is a big key. Both worked for me.

#4 wicky

wicky

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:32 AM

i have long since thought i have clogged pores and a constant build up of dead skin in the area around nose and more so under mouth. I literally have to go around my whole face sometimes and pluck out little strands of white gunk. Im not sure if its dead skin thats hardened in the pore or could this be demodex invading the area? Its been like this for 2 years and nothing stops it. Ive tried BHA's, AHA;s, and many other topicals thinking its an inproper exfoliating issue and my skin doesnt shed properly. some of the things that come out are grain like and hard and always happen in the same exact area in my chin. Corners of mouth, under lips, and the area from the corners down toward my chin. Any idea?

user5293, I checked that website and it looked promising. What other products did you use from there or was it just the cream? Im so afraid of the cream after looking at the ingredients as I have such problems with oils clogging my skin and saw some oil in there. Could you give me more specifics? thanks

#5 Lenno

Lenno

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:41 AM

Cream Demodex Control can help to get rid of demodex mites, i also found that Ovante makes anti mange shampoo and medicated lotion for dogs and other pets but you are treating human demodex than there are bunch of anti demodex stuff on this web site http://skinimproveme...-treatment.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users