doctors healthcare sugar

102 replies to this topic

#101 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:32 PM

highly doubt when someone dines at McDonald's they're utterly oblivious that what they're eating is unhealthy. They know, they don't care. It's a fact of life. 

It's not ignorance it's will. You could teach a health class full of unhealthy obese people and try to explain everything you know in regards to nutrition and I guarantee you not one of them would listen to you. 

Doctors sometimes only prescribe a drug to treat a disease that could very well be managed by lifestyle instead only because they know their patients won't stick to a diet. 

Compulsion and addiction is behind obesity, not hidden additives. It's very psychological, trust me. 

????  Why do you keep talking about obesity?  This isn't about obesity. Its about our disaster of a health care system which applies to all people in which the doctors are clueless about nutrition.  

You are awfully dismissive of those obese people, btw. That's mean.  They do listen and learn and make changes and get better.  People obese or not make lifestyle changes and reverse their health care issues. Because that's the right way to do it..

Why would I trust you?  You've said nothing but silly things. 

Edited by alternativista, 28 July 2014 - 06:40 PM.

#102 Wishonastar

Wishonastar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

Also you are human like everyone else. Your body will break down eventually and you will age and die. It may be sooner then you think despite your best efforts, you never know when the Big C will hit for instance. You aren't immortal just because you indulge in salads with organic dressing, you are going to die one day like everyone else. 

#103 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

Also you are human like everyone else. Your body will break down eventually and you will age and die. It may be sooner then you think despite your best efforts, you never know when the Big C will hit for instance. You aren't immortal just because you indulge in salads with organic dressing, you are going to die one day like everyone else. 

More silly pointless comments. I'm going to die???? Oh no.  And you tell me I am hateful and bitter.

The planet is filled with populations with very high numbers of centenarians living healthy active lives. Because they've always eaten a natural diet not loaded with crap and they've lived active lifestyles.  While this country is filled with people on mobility scooters bankrupt by drug costs. 

And I rarely eat salads, btw.  Quit imagining things to make up for what you don't know.

And the fact that you seem to think that obesity is the only negative consequence from our diets shows that you are clueless about health and nutrition. When you eat stuff. Stuff happens.

Edited by alternativista, 11 August 2014 - 09:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users