green tea red mark

No replies to this topic

#1 Wiseboy123

Wiseboy123

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

Hi guys. I started having acne at the age of around 12 and I still have it now (age 19) and hate it. It was never too bad but having red marks and pimples on both cheeks isnt nice.

So I decided to do something about it. I went to my Doctor on 20th January of this year. And prescribed me Differin Gel 0.1% and Dalacin T. Apply Dalacin T and twice a day and Differin at night.

It has worked very well over the past 10 weeks and has faded the scars on my cheeks and I hardly break out. I didn't have this initial breakout either, which is good.

So today i went back to my doctor and has said it has worked, but will take another 6 months to clear completely!! Obviously, I was hoping it would clear in about a month but 6 is too long! My acne isn't bad, just need to lighten the scars and I will look fine.

My diet is good aswell, eating fruit, plenty of water( when I say plenty, i mean plenty!), Lemon water, Green Tea. And I have cut out the sugar,Chocolate and dairy products.

So basically, what I wanted to know was does it take 8 months for Differin and Dalacin T to clear moderate acne? Any users with past experience of this combo?

I will try and get a picture from my doctor to show you guys! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users