back acne bacne scar treatment

2 replies to this topic

#1 magnate

magnate

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

Hi all! I just discovered these forums a few days ago and just registered now.

I've been having bad back acne for years now and the scars on my back got to the point where I can't even take my shirt off in public anymore. I don't go out swimming because of them. I usually get 1 or 2 pimple on my back and then it will go away, then another shows up. And it's been years since this has been happening so the amount of scars have tripled. I wanted to try out the laser acne scar treatment but I want to hear first what you guys think I should do.

Here's the pic:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ijhylj.jpg

It is disturbing. :(

Thanks for your time!

#2 reckon2012

reckon2012

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:sports, music, all the regular stuff, working out, cooking, learning useless things.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

Hi man, i know what your'e going through. My back is just as bad actually. I'm 20 years old, and I live in France (but i'm from America) and I asked both here and in America if they had any creams to try on me or whatever for scarring, and they both said: "We do, but they're honestly not going to be effective at all". So, what i've been doing is putting lemon in my back and in my face. I can honestly say that some scars (the new ones) have faded out with the lemon juice, but I can't say anything for my back cuz it's hard to see it.

As for laser, I'm definitely doing it once i get back from my study abroad. No matter what. I think you should too. I'm only 20 and I want to be able to go swimming and play soccer and stuff.

#3 magnate

magnate

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

I have a consultation appointment tomorrow with one clinic and another for next week! Hopefully it would be able to help out. My back is really bad, my chest has some scars but not bad at all. I had bad facial acne during my teen years as well but they never left any bad scars, it's almost clear.

I've also bought some epsom sea salt just today after reading one of the threads here. Just bathed in it, and my skin does feel smoother. I just hope it helps clear out the scars!

Edited by magnate, 29 March 2012 - 05:12 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users