Photo

2Nd Week In Face Is Red/dry/itchy (Pics Included)

redness itchy painful

5 replies to this topic

#1 Angrybird89

Angrybird89

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:53 PM

Hello everyone,

I am a 2nd time user of the Regimen. I used it about 2 years ago and stopped once my face was completely clear.

However, recently, I have began breaking out again and I ordered the kit. I am 2 weeks in, but this time around, my face is extremely red, dry, and itchy.

I can't sleep at night unless I have an icepack to cool down my neck and face. Do you think I have developed an allergic reaction? Or is this normal. I have included a picture of my skin currently.

Thank you!

Attached Thumbnails

• photo (13).JPG

#2 AcneeHater

AcneeHater

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 23
About Me
  • Interests:eating, biking, snowboarding, long walks around the beach(sounds corny but really gets my mind clear; you should try it),...

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:05 AM

Either ur having an alleric reaction or ur using way too much bp too soon. Just work urself up as if u were statting the regimen for the first time. Peasize once a day for week one. Peasize twice a day week two. Half of full dosage twice a day for week three and by week four do the full dosage. But if u feel like ur face cannot hand that much bp then slow down on ramping the dosage. Just be very patient. But if ur having an alleric reaction then get off it.
Good luck.
Suffer now and live the rest of ur life as a champion

#3 Angrybird89

Angrybird89

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

How do I know it's an allergic reaction??

#4 AcneeHater

AcneeHater

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 23
About Me
  • Interests:eating, biking, snowboarding, long walks around the beach(sounds corny but really gets my mind clear; you should try it),...

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

humm hard to say. What i'd do is get off the products for a moment until ur skin is normal then start off the regimen again but this time start very slowly and if ur using very little bp and still this reaction then i believe u have an allergic reaction.
Suffer now and live the rest of ur life as a champion

#5 mistertibbs

mistertibbs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

That looks pretty bad, looks like an allergic reaction to me.

Edited by mistertibbs, 30 March 2012 - 05:24 PM.

#6 twotwo

twotwo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

i think you started too fast. My reaction was even more serious than yours when I started coz I started off with too much. My entire face was lile chemically burnt, tomato red and swollen. You might want to stop first to let it recover and then start again slowly. I didnt stop coz I wanted to get it over and done with. It went away after a week or so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users