cure real acne blemish pimple pimples

5 replies to this topic

#1 superwater

superwater

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:44 AM

The past year I have had bad acne. After going to the derm for my first time I was on epiduo. After no results I stopped and then it was summer which helped clear my skin up. Then fall hit and winter and my face got as worse as ever. Everything my doc derm put me on didn't work and I said screw this! I then started to wonder why so many people have acne these days as opposed to when our grandparents lived. The reason I came up with is when we got our first pimple we freaked out. We bought cleansers and creams which really screwed our faces up but we believed the opposite. You probably cleanse your face twice a day, put cream, moisturizer, whatever on your face for however long u had acne. That's a ton of rubbing and cleaning your face that is unnecessary and causes more harm to your face. People back in the days showered maybe once every two or three days and never got acne or maybe a pimple very rarely. My solution is we shower and clean our face way to often which actually causes acne to worsen. When we got our first pimple if we would of just let it be we most likely wouldn't be on this site right now. Pimples are natural but puting all these chemicals on our face is not. The pimple will not multiply and it will go away if u do nothing to it. Back in december I decided to do nothing to my face except let it touch the water when I shower. I started to shower and twice a day(which is bad) but it did help clear my acne from what is was. Then I started to shower at night and my face is on its natural course like it used to be. It looks very natural and fresh just two redspots from when I did have acne that are starting to clear up. I completely quit the stuff my derm gave me(dermatoligists actually screww your face up more). Sometimes showering once every two days is better. One thing u can put on is sunscreen though but only when u know you're going to be in the harsh sun for like an hour or more. Don't touch or squeeze your face either, this took me about two months to clear up but it's worth it. I don't have to do anything when I wake up and only take a shower at night and put my face in the water for a few seconds. That is all u have to do. Really the only thing that would work that a derm would give u is accutane and most derms tell u to not use anything but moisturizers while on it(hint hint). This is my story, criticize me, don't believe me, I don't care but if u stick to this easy routine you will be clear. You cannot deny the truth.

#2 mistertibbs

mistertibbs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:27 AM

It is good that it worked for you, but the same won't work everyone. It certainly isn't the real cure for acne, since people get acne for many different reasons.

#3 cervantes86

cervantes86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

people keep saying this but its not true. when i did nothing for my acne, it got severe. so yeah, nope.

#4 kbeauty

kbeauty

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

I totally agree with you! All my friends said use cleansers, and I tried everything but nothing helped. I gave up, I stopped using makeup, I stopped washing my face everyday, now I only shower every third day (I dont sweat, and my hygiene is good), so that is the only time water touches my face. My acne has cleared up, and I only get like one pimple in a month, the only problem I have now is the red marks from breakouts that was caused by harsh cemicals. And they are fading much faster now, than before, I believe it is because I let my natural face oil heal them, my skin is naturally dry so showering every other or everyday did not help at all.

However there are people who get acne because of allergies, or they just get it because of hormones, then I think accutane could help. But I personally dont believe cleansers or creams that are not natural will help.

#5 AcneeHater

AcneeHater

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 23
About Me
  • Interests:eating, biking, snowboarding, long walks around the beach(sounds corny but really gets my mind clear; you should try it),...

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:59 AM

Thats what worked for my brother so i did that too but that didnt work for me. Everyone is different
Suffer now and live the rest of ur life as a champion

#6 younnn

younnn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Find out the cause before action is taken.. Your skin will thank you.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:04 PM

Superwater, Congratulations on finding your cure for acne. Yes, you are right, chemicals being applied on your face Twice daily may seem aggravating on the skin. But there are chemicals that are purposed to fight off acne, anti-acne chemicals. But there are also NATURAL chemicals. Such as Sacylic acid which naturally forms from the Willow Tree. I agree, then i do not agree with your "The Real cure for acne".

There are so many triggers to acne, and everyone is different. Hormonal, Puberty, Diets, and simply poor face care.

Most important step in the process of defeating Acne, KNOW THE ROOT CAUSE OF YOUR SPECIFIC PROBLEM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users