products

3 replies to this topic

#1 tabihyung

tabihyung

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:30 AM

Hi I'm from the Philippines and sadly I can't find the products that Dan recommends in the regimen when it comes to BP. Panoxyl's the next best product that I see on counters but I don't know how much of it I should use. :( I've been using it for 2 days now and my face's red (my friends think I went swimming cause I looked a bit sunburned to them), its itchy and dry. Today, I used it with a moisturizer from Celeteque (again, I used this since I can't find Neutrogena and the like) and my face's very very very itchy bordering on very uncomfortable (like I want to just scratch it hard or wash off the BP and the moisturizer). Is this normal for starters or am I using too much Panoxyl? How much do I have to apply per side of my face (chin, cheeks, forehead). I hope someone can help me.

#2 mistertibbs

mistertibbs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:18 AM

You need to build up to it slowly, don't just start plastering it on your face. Start with a little of it every 3 days, then next week a little every two days, then week after a little of it once a day, and so on. BP can be very drying and irritating, so you have to build up your use slowly, so that your skin can get used to it.

#3 YAMIE

YAMIE

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

excuse me,I'm from the Philippines also, and i can't find any panoxyl here in Mindanao. Where did you buy it ? I have been using it for three weeks and my face was really starting to clear up and then *the horror* when i ran out of it, the pharmacy had no stock /: I'M REALLY DEPRESS bcos my face is starting to get back to it's UGLY past and there is an upcoming event in school :"(
PLEEEAASSEE HELP ME by replying :(( tnx :3

#4 Jazzy17

Jazzy17

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I love animals, skiing, painting, making DIY crafts, baking, going to the beach and listening to music.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:01 AM

Im using panoxyl right now as well and i was prescribed it in a regime im doing taking antibiotic pills and retin-A at night my doctor told me to use the wash twice daily and thats what i've been doing for the past three days but my face is sooo itchy and its peeling and dry and i dont have a moisturizer besides neutrogena spf 15 moisturizer which burns after i wash my face doesnt help that much and i only use it in the morning
Does anyone else using panoxyl wet your face then apply like about an inch amounts worth on your face then time it for 2 minutes rubbing it in then wash off because thats what i do not sure if i should be using that much of it

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users