Photo

Please Help Ruins My Self Esteem...

red marks scars acne self esteem dermabrasion microdermabrasion red mark

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#21 FreeToBeMe

FreeToBeMe

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

I am on the regimen, and I have a few red marks. I am starting the AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) today. It is supposed to help with red marks. Although, it will make skin more sensitive to sun. You can give that a try.
I got a bottle of it at Walgreens for 10$, and It is a really good brand. Its called Apha Hyrox Enhanced Lotion.

Good luck:]

#22 tiredofredmarks91

tiredofredmarks91

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:04 AM

wow its been awhile since i logged onto my account and all i can say is thank you for all the tips! I have really been working on making my face improve still, still been washing twice a day, exfoliating, and using some post shave moisturizer which helps with redness right after a shower, I found that the sun did sorta help to some extent, although it did make some spots darker, I am insured now through my company which was an issue before cuz i couldnt go to the dermotologist without paying a billion dollars, so I will try to do that really soon, Also me and the girl are broken up now, so with that added stress i did get another break out, but I am trying to stay positive, I have heard a lot about microdermabrasion, and chemical peels, are they very helpful on redmarks?? and does Accutane HELP redmarks? or prevent new acne so the current redmarks can heal?? any advice is still more than helpful and I am truly grateful :)

#23 tiredofredmarks91

tiredofredmarks91

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:29 AM

Posted Image

Heres a more recent picture, although this lighting is a tad more forgiving than the harsh flourecent lighting.

ill upload more pics soon, this ones just off my fb and im at work so yea :P

#24 overfl00d

overfl00d

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:42 AM

The sun is actually SUPER good for you. People make out the sun to be a demon in the sky - Wrong! The sun is your friend. Not only do you get your Vit. D but it boosts your immune system. Everyone can agree they feel better when they are out in the sun. Plus, I think being tan hides the red marks better - Blends in better.

#25 tiredofredmarks91

tiredofredmarks91

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

This Video was very informative to me, thought you guys might enjoy it.