Photo

Still Trying To Beat Acne... Who's With Me?

acuutane failure birth control acne ortho

1 reply to this topic

#1 SunshineKenzi

SunshineKenzi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:17 PM

I took Accutane for 7 months and it completely cleared all my acne including the blackheads that covered my nose and chin. After I was done taking Accutane I stayed clear for about 3-4 months..., then I started to get a pimple..., then another and another. My face isn't as bad as it was before Accutance but I still am braking out. I am the 1% that Accutane didn't work for, joy. I always knew I had unique skin because I had my first pimple in 3rd grade and had a whole face full in 4th grade. It didn't bug me bunch because they were tiny but it seemed like each year it bothered me more and more. It is disappointing that Accutane didn't work because it is supposed to be the miracle cure, but I'm not going to stop trying to cure my acne until it is gone. So, I'm trying a new method which is the birth control called ortho-tri-cylrn lo tabs. Hopefully this will end my search for my cure :) Farewell and good luck to all of you!
~ Beauty is Pain! <3

#2 younnn

younnn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Find out the cause before action is taken.. Your skin will thank you.

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:47 AM

Clear skin can be sucha tease ^.^

Good luck :)

Most important step in the process of defeating Acne, KNOW THE ROOT CAUSE OF YOUR SPECIFIC PROBLEM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users