Photo

"it's A Myth That Acne Is Influenced By Oily Foods, Junk Food, Chocolate, Etc." Are You Kidding Me?

food myths research diet acne junk food

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#21 Starlitskies

Starlitskies

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:43 PM

I believe in God an there is nothing wrong with asking for healing(however you word it) because it cant hurt.
Jesus, Buddha etc all them healed people in thier lifetimes. It could happen. But like you all say, dont just sit back and do nothing constructive, try and help yourself.

You can't believe both Jesus and Buddha are God. Believing in one contradicts the belief of the other...Just thought I'd point that out :)

Your skin is a reflection of your internal health, that's just common sense.

And yeah, I totally agree with you on this. Your internal health is what effects your skin. However, I was merely saying it's possible for God to heal it, but that doesn't mean he will just because he can, so it's best to be as healthy as possible and try to fight acne as best as you can internally and externally.

#22 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:23 AM

I believe in God an there is nothing wrong with asking for healing(however you word it) because it cant hurt.
Jesus, Buddha etc all them healed people in thier lifetimes. It could happen. But like you all say, dont just sit back and do nothing constructive, try and help yourself.

You can't believe both Jesus and Buddha are God. Believing in one contradicts the belief of the other...Just thought I'd point that out Posted Image

And yeah, I totally agree with you on this. Your internal health is what effects your skin. However, I was merely saying it's possible for God to heal it, but that doesn't mean he will just because he can, so it's best to be as healthy as possible and try to fight acne as best as you can internally and externally.

You can't believe both Jesus and Buddha are God. Believing in one contradicts the belief of the other...Just thought I'd point that out Posted Image

Common misconception. Buddha isn't god, I mean just because he is more spiritual doesn't make him a god. In fact we are all gods, we all have are parts of gods no need to raise each others ego. Buddha was a normal person just like any of us but he chose to explore and take a step into the spiritual world himself to learn about why people suffer, he is simply a spiritual teacher. Same might go with Jesus too, he could be one of the chosen soul on earth to help humanity but still we are all equal. Buddha and Jesus however are said to exist in a higher plane, known as universal plane, where they are very connected to the source. So they are "more" spiritual and has more "god" like powers than us.

We all have the potential to be like Buddha, we all can through mediation and such but it's not a easy journey. Jesus himself I believe was actually a rare form of soul,, because of his healing powers people could have just thought that he was the god who made the world, we try to fog the truth sometimes leading into wrong idea.

Higher Consciuosness is a better way of describing god than a long bearded guy in a white clothing, since he is not a human. He doesn't take physical shape. However, he is like a soul or just a consciousness. Both are energy like atoms except a lot more higher frequency, closer to light or even more. We can't describe that, we may not neverwill since we can't sense that high viberation. We only have limits on what we can sense physically, and thats what defines our reality, which is very limited.

#23 Starlitskies

Starlitskies

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

Actually, going by your theory, if Jesus was just an extremely spiritual person, then he must be a liar. Because he stated often that he was God (some people claim this isn't true, but if you research it - Jesus made it very clear that he was God). So he either WAS God, or was a liar, or was simply insane and thought he was God. However, he can't just be a "very spiritual person" because he wouldn't have claimed to be God if that was the case. Also, the Bible states there is only one God, so if you believe the Bible then you can't believe that we are all gods...

Also, if God really does exist, than he could choose to be a "long bearded guy in white clothing" if he wanted to, because he's God.

#24 OPeggyGordon

OPeggyGordon

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

I tend to believe this to some degree(acne is an indication of something else probably a hormone imbalance or a food allergy) BUT on the other hand there are people with acne who are mostly healthy otherwise, and dying people with diabetes, liver failure Rheumattoid arthritis, cysic fibrosis, an all the like WITH CLEAR skin. ?? You make sense of it all.

#25 SamIman

SamIman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:09 AM

I tend to believe this to some degree(acne is an indication of something else probably a hormone imbalance or a food allergy) BUT on the other hand there are people with acne who are mostly healthy otherwise, and dying people with diabetes, liver failure Rheumattoid arthritis, cysic fibrosis, an all the like WITH CLEAR skin. ?? You make sense of it all.

i know...

srsly i eat and do things for my health soooooooo much. doesnt reflect on my skin too much tho

#26 BSDetector

BSDetector

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

What a coincidence that all the "eat healthy" agenda BS also supposedly applies to acne, according to the health nuts.

Processed foooooooods. They're, like, sooooo baaaaaaad.

Here's the reality: Everything is determined by genetics. Acne is incurable and will remain that way. It'll either go away on its own, or it won't. Just like every other illness. In all our years on this earth, we have not found the cure to a single disease. Not once. We've found a few vaccines...that's it. And we can usually clear up bacterial infections.

#27 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:09 PM

Here's the reality: Everything is determined by genetics. Acne is incurable and will remain that way. It'll either go away on its own, or it won't. Just like every other illness. In all our years on this earth, we have not found the cure to a single disease. Not once. We've found a few vaccines...that's it. And we can usually clear up bacterial infections.

Yeah, according to what we knew about genetics a few decades ago. Now we know better. Your genes only account for about 30% in your development of a condition. The rest is what you do to yourself. And only some genes like eye and hair color are set. Others are triggered on and off--by what you do to yourself. That's your phenotype. And you can change your genes and pass them on to your kids. That's called epigenetics.

You know, if you stop being so angry and instead start listening and thinking, you'll learn things that will help you. Here's someplace to start, on the unlikely chance you are willing to do some learning: http://www.acne.org/...__fromsearch__1

Although you are right on one thing, acne is incurable. Just like most other health conditions. There are very few cures for anything. What you do is prevent, reduce and reverse these conditions with diet and lifestyle habits.

Because each body makes slightly different choices on how to respond to the crap people do to it and what few resources like nutrients it gets. And because there are several genes involved in acne and anyone not genetically prone to getting acne likely won't get it. And most people don't get acne.

Edited by alternativista, 21 June 2012 - 09:33 AM.