#1 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:38 PM

This is the same as the jojoba oil method with one addition.

Simply mix some jojoba oil with bicarbonate of soda, do it so you have enough to generously apply jojoba oil all over your face, with some bicarb of soda, enough to thicken it very slightly, but only so your adding a sort of 'grit' texture to it.

Apply it all over your face before you shower/wash your face on the normal regimen process, I sometimes do it morning and night, always before I shower/cleans face.

Rub slightly, build pressure until YOUR happy that you have done enough,

Cleans it off, I recommend using an extra pump of cleanser.

Let me know if this helps guys if you try it, it makes my skin very soft and helps with the dead skin a lot!

New Regimen!

Morning: 2 pumps Dan's cleanser in the shower, and "Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care" to moisturize, works to get me through the day without dry skin, but doesn't show, it's like there's nothing on my face, it's matt and doesn't shine.

///

Night: 2/3 pumps Dan's cleaner in the shower, using the cleanser to shave with a 2 blade generic razor, end segment finger's worth of Dan's BP, 2 pumps Dan's moisturizer with 6 drops generic, organic jojoba oil.

Sometimes just Dan's AHA+, or the usual application of Dan's BP with AHA+ on top if I'm feeling hardcore.

///

1 generic multivitamin, 30mg Zinc if the multivitamin doesn't contain it, 1/2 odorless garlic capsules, 2/3 EyeQ capsules (omega 3, 6, evening primrose oil,)

Have been on lots of different prescriptions, most successful was oxytetracycline.

New regimen!

Dove summer glow morning

AHA+ (acne.org) night!

Awaiting 20% salicylic acid gel in post for chin and nose.

Acne isn't returning after almost 2 years on the regimen

Looking for treatments for oily skin however, I have that really bad

#2 AcneeHater

AcneeHater

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 23
About Me
  • Interests:eating, biking, snowboarding, long walks around the beach(sounds corny but really gets my mind clear; you should try it),...

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

Oo. Ill give this a shot. Ill let u know my results
Suffer now and live the rest of ur life as a champion

#3 Ghost08

Ghost08

Stay Beautiful!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Achievements

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

This sounds like a fantastic idea, I'll have to give it a shot!

My Personal Log Detailing my adventures from "Natural to Not".

CURRENT REGIMEN:
(AM)
Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar for Acne Prone Skin, Clindamycin Phostphate Topical 1%, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45, Equate Absolutely Beaming Daily Moisturizer, (I mix this and the sunblock together and the sunblock helps mattify the moisturizer), 1x Vitamin D3, 1x Borage Oil, 2x Burdock Root, 1x Vitamin E, 1x Vitamin A, 2x Calcium, 1x Vitamin B Complex, 1x Vitamin C.
(PM)
Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo, Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid, Clindamycin Phosphate Topical 1%, Grapeseed Oil.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users