My Experience With Diet/acne/redmarks

diet red mark

2 replies to this topic

#1 younnn

younnn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Find out the cause before action is taken.. Your skin will thank you.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

I just wanted to say this...

I have been doing a healthy fruit-vegetable with the acception of white meats, etc. No junk foods, fried foods, diary, and sugars of course.

Well i've been doing it for about 2 months now, and all the current acne is gone after 1 month.. And my red marks started to diminish as well..

BUT, my stubborn ass figured i'd try eating something different last night, so i ordered 1 dominoz sandwich lol, i couldn't resist it, i thought my acne and red marks were under control so why not?

WELL, after waking up my acne looks much more irritated, my skin looks uneven, and i got a new zit on my forehead now..

SOOOO, i'm letting yall know the connection here between diet/acne.

But now , i got a question, will it remain looks this red/angry and irritated? or if i continue eating healthy, will it calm down soon?

Most important step in the process of defeating Acne, KNOW THE ROOT CAUSE OF YOUR SPECIFIC PROBLEM.

#2 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

In response to your signature more than the post, I just can't see how diet has such an effect on acne, I mean, eat something different, and acne starts, I went through the diet phase, lost LOTS of weight, became a twing, but no acne! Decided to eat a pizza from my local takeaway for me friends and me, on me, and what do you know, ACNE! Straight in the morning.

I'm sure there is a diet that can eliminate acne, but in todays age/society It's just impossible, or very hard should I say.

All I can say is enjoy what you eat! And find other methods to control your acne!

New Regimen!

Morning: 2 pumps Dan's cleanser in the shower, and "Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care" to moisturize, works to get me through the day without dry skin, but doesn't show, it's like there's nothing on my face, it's matt and doesn't shine.

///

Night: 2/3 pumps Dan's cleaner in the shower, using the cleanser to shave with a 2 blade generic razor, end segment finger's worth of Dan's BP, 2 pumps Dan's moisturizer with 6 drops generic, organic jojoba oil.

Sometimes just Dan's AHA+, or the usual application of Dan's BP with AHA+ on top if I'm feeling hardcore.

///

1 generic multivitamin, 30mg Zinc if the multivitamin doesn't contain it, 1/2 odorless garlic capsules, 2/3 EyeQ capsules (omega 3, 6, evening primrose oil,)

Have been on lots of different prescriptions, most successful was oxytetracycline.

New regimen!

Dove summer glow morning

AHA+ (acne.org) night!

Awaiting 20% salicylic acid gel in post for chin and nose.

Acne isn't returning after almost 2 years on the regimen

Looking for treatments for oily skin however, I have that really bad

#3 Sean A

Sean A

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

In response to your signature more than the post, I just can't see how diet has such an effect on acne, I mean, eat something different, and acne starts, I went through the diet phase, lost LOTS of weight, became a twing, but no acne! Decided to eat a pizza from my local takeaway for me friends and me, on me, and what do you know, ACNE! Straight in the morning.

I'm sure there is a diet that can eliminate acne, but in todays age/society It's just impossible, or very hard should I say.

All I can say is enjoy what you eat! And find other methods to control your acne!

Kinda agree with this, I am glad for you for finding what works for you but in todays day and age its very hard to stay on a diet restricting those things unless you just don't go out. i went through this diet stuff aswell and I think I am just going to try BP again with the acne.org Regimen. Good luck to you though sir.

Btw, if you eat on your diet I see no reason why the marks would get back to normal within a week or two.

Edited by Sean A, 31 March 2012 - 05:31 PM.

Accutane Week 9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users