My Experience With Diet/acne/redmarks

diet red mark

2 replies to this topic

#1 younnn

younnn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Find out the cause before action is taken.. Your skin will thank you.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

I just wanted to say this...

I have been doing a healthy fruit-vegetable with the acception of white meats, etc. No junk foods, fried foods, diary, and sugars of course.

Well i've been doing it for about 2 months now, and all the current acne is gone after 1 month.. And my red marks started to diminish as well..

BUT, my stubborn ass figured i'd try eating something different last night, so i ordered 1 dominoz sandwich lol, i couldn't resist it, i thought my acne and red marks were under control so why not?

WELL, after waking up my acne looks much more irritated, my skin looks uneven, and i got a new zit on my forehead now..

SOOOO, i'm letting yall know the connection here between diet/acne.

But now , i got a question, will it remain looks this red/angry and irritated? or if i continue eating healthy, will it calm down soon?

#2 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

In response to your signature more than the post, I just can't see how diet has such an effect on acne, I mean, eat something different, and acne starts, I went through the diet phase, lost LOTS of weight, became a twing, but no acne! Decided to eat a pizza from my local takeaway for me friends and me, on me, and what do you know, ACNE! Straight in the morning.

I'm sure there is a diet that can eliminate acne, but in todays age/society It's just impossible, or very hard should I say.

All I can say is enjoy what you eat! And find other methods to control your acne!

#3 Sean A

Sean A

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

In response to your signature more than the post, I just can't see how diet has such an effect on acne, I mean, eat something different, and acne starts, I went through the diet phase, lost LOTS of weight, became a twing, but no acne! Decided to eat a pizza from my local takeaway for me friends and me, on me, and what do you know, ACNE! Straight in the morning.

I'm sure there is a diet that can eliminate acne, but in todays age/society It's just impossible, or very hard should I say.

All I can say is enjoy what you eat! And find other methods to control your acne!

Kinda agree with this, I am glad for you for finding what works for you but in todays day and age its very hard to stay on a diet restricting those things unless you just don't go out. i went through this diet stuff aswell and I think I am just going to try BP again with the acne.org Regimen. Good luck to you though sir.

Btw, if you eat on your diet I see no reason why the marks would get back to normal within a week or two.

Edited by Sean A, 31 March 2012 - 05:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users