My Experience With Diet/acne/redmarks

diet red mark

2 replies to this topic

#1 younnn

younnn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Find out the cause before action is taken.. Your skin will thank you.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:12 PM

I just wanted to say this...

I have been doing a healthy fruit-vegetable with the acception of white meats, etc. No junk foods, fried foods, diary, and sugars of course.

Well i've been doing it for about 2 months now, and all the current acne is gone after 1 month.. And my red marks started to diminish as well..

BUT, my stubborn ass figured i'd try eating something different last night, so i ordered 1 dominoz sandwich lol, i couldn't resist it, i thought my acne and red marks were under control so why not?

WELL, after waking up my acne looks much more irritated, my skin looks uneven, and i got a new zit on my forehead now..

SOOOO, i'm letting yall know the connection here between diet/acne.

#2 Lee1234

Lee1234

Wanderer

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:Zombies!!!!!!!!!,Cooking, selective research, intellectual conversations, comedy, oriental culture/cuisine, anime, Final Fantasy VII/VIII/IX etc, manga, films,nature, holistic living, working out, writing short stories/poems, consoles, etc etc.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

I treat myself to ice-cream, cookies, pizza, cheese, beef and whatever else I can get my hands on and it doesn't affect my acne. It USED to when I was susceptible to hormone changes but that subsided once I did a few "things". I guess I'm one of the lucky ones Posted Image

#3 younnn

younnn

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Find out the cause before action is taken.. Your skin will thank you.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

Yeah lucky you i guess.. lol, but i feel kinda lucky for finding the cause of my acne.. BUT, now it's got me thinking..

How long will it take for my skin to calm down and come back to how it was? If i continue eating healthy.. I hope it's just an allergic chemical reaction inside my body that calms down after 1-2 days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users