Photo

From Natural To Not (& My Reasons Why)

zinc probiotic aha alpha hydroxy acid makeup

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#61 Ghost08

Ghost08

Stay Beautiful!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

May 6th 2013

It's been three days and let me tell you, things have gotten better in that short time. Luckily for me anyway.

I have some wicked red marks leftover from some old acne that are being stubborn, so I decided to put freshly squeezed lemon juice on my face and that junk is AMAZING! 

It made an under the skin pimple finally come to a head! So wonderful. It also completely dried up a couple of zits I had on my jawline. COMPLETELY. It also does a wonderful job at getting rid of redness on my face. I don't know why, but it does.

But WARNING! This shit burns like a motherf****r. For real. And when it's done burning after 30 seconds, it itches for another 30. But then everything goes back to normal. I use it twice a day and so far am very pleased with it.

My Personal Log Detailing my adventures from "Natural to Not".

CURRENT REGIMEN:
(AM)
Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar for Acne Prone Skin, Clindamycin Phostphate Topical 1%, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45, Equate Absolutely Beaming Daily Moisturizer, (I mix this and the sunblock together and the sunblock helps mattify the moisturizer), 1x Vitamin D3, 1x Borage Oil, 2x Burdock Root, 1x Vitamin E, 1x Vitamin A, 2x Calcium, 1x Vitamin B Complex, 1x Vitamin C.
(PM)
Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo, Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid, Clindamycin Phosphate Topical 1%, Grapeseed Oil.

#62 Ghost08

Ghost08

Stay Beautiful!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:12 PM

June 6th 2013

Just wanted to give a quick heads up that I updated the first page. I always try to keep that current so that everyone knows my current routine. 

My vitamin cocktail has been a godsend to me. I do not have 100% clear skin, but dammit I'll take what I HAVE over what I HAD any day.

CURRENT REGIMEN:
(AM)
Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar for Acne Prone Skin, Clindamycin Phostphate Topical 1%, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45, Equate Absolutely Beaming Daily Moisturizer, (I mix this and the sunblock together and the sunblock helps mattify the moisturizer), 1x Vitamin D3, 1x Borage Oil, 2x Burdock Root, 1x Vitamin E, 1x Vitamin A, 2x Calcium, 1x Vitamin B Complex, 1x Vitamin C.
(PM)
Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo, Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid, Clindamycin Phosphate Topical 1%, Grapeseed Oil.

#63 Ghost08

Ghost08

Stay Beautiful!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

July 10th 2013

WHAT'S UP GUYS?! I bet you thought I was gone FOREVER.Well if you thought that, you thought WRONG WRONG WRONG! 

I was so freaking busy with planning my wedding and everything that I had zero time to be on here. But I just wanted to let you all know that I did not have one breakout on my face for my wedding. My skin was the clearest it has been in a very long time and it still is. I just wanted you all to know that I give my credit completely to my supplements.

If anyone is thinking about trying my concoction, I highly recommend you give it a chance. It took me about a month to see results, but when I did I was in awe. I haven't been this happy with my skin since I was on Dan's Regimen.

Stay beautiful!!!

CURRENT REGIMEN:
(AM)
(PM)