Photo

From Natural To Not (& My Reasons Why)

zinc probiotic aha alpha hydroxy acid makeup

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#61 Ghost08

Ghost08

Stay Beautiful!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

May 6th 2013

It's been three days and let me tell you, things have gotten better in that short time. Luckily for me anyway.

I have some wicked red marks leftover from some old acne that are being stubborn, so I decided to put freshly squeezed lemon juice on my face and that junk is AMAZING! 

It made an under the skin pimple finally come to a head! So wonderful. It also completely dried up a couple of zits I had on my jawline. COMPLETELY. It also does a wonderful job at getting rid of redness on my face. I don't know why, but it does.

But WARNING! This shit burns like a motherf****r. For real. And when it's done burning after 30 seconds, it itches for another 30. But then everything goes back to normal. I use it twice a day and so far am very pleased with it.

#62 Ghost08

Ghost08

Stay Beautiful!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:12 PM

June 6th 2013

Just wanted to give a quick heads up that I updated the first page. I always try to keep that current so that everyone knows my current routine. 

My vitamin cocktail has been a godsend to me. I do not have 100% clear skin, but dammit I'll take what I HAVE over what I HAD any day.

#63 Ghost08

Ghost08

Stay Beautiful!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

July 10th 2013

WHAT'S UP GUYS?! I bet you thought I was gone FOREVER.Well if you thought that, you thought WRONG WRONG WRONG! 

I was so freaking busy with planning my wedding and everything that I had zero time to be on here. But I just wanted to let you all know that I did not have one breakout on my face for my wedding. My skin was the clearest it has been in a very long time and it still is. I just wanted you all to know that I give my credit completely to my supplements.

If anyone is thinking about trying my concoction, I highly recommend you give it a chance. It took me about a month to see results, but when I did I was in awe. I haven't been this happy with my skin since I was on Dan's Regimen.

Stay beautiful!!!