Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Hey all,
I have been looking on the forums, and the internet and I have found little information to manually get rid of dead skin cells and gunk off your skin, I know AHA can do the job, but to me it doesn't actually 'move' anything.

Except for the jojoba oil trick, does any one know of any tricks to exfoliate which complies to the regimen?

Thanks!

#2 nycqueen

nycqueen

Acne Soldier

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me
  • Interests:working out, sports fanatic, education and higher learning, joking around, yoga, running, concerts, dancing, singing, family, friends, happiness

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

Hey there... Take a look at my signature, I have some great easy methods for exfoliating on the regimen... Remember less is more just only do it when absolutely necessary... Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress... :)

#3 AcneeHater

AcneeHater

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 23
About Me
  • Interests:eating, biking, snowboarding, long walks around the beach(sounds corny but really gets my mind clear; you should try it),...

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

if theres a local pool with a steam room around your area, i find it really helps with the exfoliating. just go in the steamroom and rub super gentle, like u barely even have to touch ur face and it practicly comes right off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users