Photo

Forehead Bumps (Pic Included)

pop

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 GreenEyedBabe

GreenEyedBabe

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hi,
I have these annoying little bumps all over my forehead. There doesnt seem to be anything inside them and I cant pop them. Any idea what they're caused from and how to get rid of them?

Attached Files

#2 aWorldWithoutAcne

aWorldWithoutAcne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

Hi,
I have these annoying little bumps all over my forehead. There doesnt seem to be anything inside them and I cant pop them. Any idea what they're caused from and how to get rid of them?

I had the same thing a few weeks ago. Looks identical to what I had.

I just used a gentle cleanser (cetaphil) and then a thin layer of Dalacin T topical solution just to keep the area clean and to also clear any bacteria. I also used a bit of moisturiser just to help with any dryness or irritation ... anyway it went away within two weeks ... well most of it did. I only have one or two little tiny bumps.

Just be gentle with them, try not to aggravate them.

#3 Aleece

Aleece

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

Do they have any color to them or are they just hard flesh-colored bumps? Around four years ago I used to get small hard bumps (same color as my skin) on my cheeks near my nose. I would have about 5-6 at all times on both sides. If I left them alone even for 3-4 months they would not go away. So often I would pop them, though they had no head, but I found a way. Despite their small size they were lodged very deep (I'm going to have to guess they were a type of nodular acne?). When I busted them they would bleed spew up pus (gross I know) and look like the little freckles they draw on dolls (they took a while to heal too). This went on for around a year when I decided to visit a dermatologist. He prescribed tetracycline for my acne. It did help both the small hard bumps and my regular acne, though I became immune to it and started getting regular acne again. Though the small bumps never have come back yet. That has been the only thing that ever helped those.

#4 GreenEyedBabe

GreenEyedBabe

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:01 AM

Hi,

I just used a gentle cleanser (cetaphil) and then a thin layer of Dalacin T topical solution just to keep the area clean and to also clear any bacteria. I also used a bit of moisturiser just to help with any dryness or irritation ... anyway it went away within two weeks ... well most of it did. I only have one or two little tiny bumps.

For awhile I used cetaphil and stridex pads with 2% salicyic acid but they did nothing for my bumps. I've tried clindamycin phosphate pads and those did nothing. A couple months ago I used Clean & Clear Continious Control Acne Cleanser with 10% benzoyl peroxide and that actually helped but it dried my face out and made it flake. I just started using that product again but my brother(he's on here also) said it's way too strong for my face. Do you know of any non-perscription products that contain a smaller amount of benzoyl peroxide? Everything I seem to find has 10% in it. Any advice on the benzoyl peroxide?

#5 aWorldWithoutAcne

aWorldWithoutAcne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

Hi,

For awhile I used cetaphil and stridex pads with 2% salicyic acid but they did nothing for my bumps. I've tried clindamycin phosphate pads and those did nothing. A couple months ago I used Clean & Clear Continious Control Acne Cleanser with 10% benzoyl peroxide and that actually helped but it dried my face out and made it flake. I just started using that product again but my brother(he's on here also) said it's way too strong for my face. Do you know of any non-perscription products that contain a smaller amount of benzoyl peroxide? Everything I seem to find has 10% in it. Any advice on the benzoyl peroxide?

I've never used BP before so I can't advice you on that, sorry. Keep a look out on here and I'm sure you will find the answers you're looking for. Good luck :)

#6 moresee11

moresee11

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:28 PM

Hi,

the brand AcneFree comes in 10%, 5% & 2.5% BP, found it at Walgreens. go to Walgreens.com if you don't have one in your area. although the website and the store have different items for sale

#7 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:53 PM

At least they're small... I have 5 big ones.. 2 are active which hurts... hate it! Good thing my hair covers them. But the scars will be ugly=\

Edited by EddieE, 21 March 2012 - 06:55 PM.

#8 claudiah

claudiah

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

hey.....my forehead looks exactly like yours. did you figure out how to treat it? it's driving me crazy at the moment....