Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rford1991

What Is Your Biggest Cause Of Acne?

16 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Just wondering, what seems to cause your acne the most?

Working on fries at McDonalds! It makes my face super oily, and i always break out the next day sad.png

OMG! I was at McDonalds yesterday and I saw the people on the fries station and I was thinking "Damn there's a lot of oil there, I would break out so badly" except I live in an asian country where everyone has super smooth skin and i'm the pimply white guy.

I'm not sure what causes mine... it seems like such an odd combination of factors. When I take zinc it always clears me right up though. But that doesn't mean I'm lacking zinc normally, necessarily, so I have no idea. Certain foods, dry winter air, stress, hormones I suppose.

21YO MALE / Completed Accutane (5 months @ 80mg/day) in 2009 / 95% CLEAR

Clean face morning + night with SpectroGel / Lukewarm showers (not hot water)

Use humidifier in winter / 50mg Zinc Citrate daily!!! / Shave with electric foil razor

Low glycemic/sugar, Low-wheat, Dairy-free diet / Launder pillow cases regularly

One drop of tea tree oil mixed into Complex 15 moisturizer morning and night

Clogged pores, probably hereditary.

Oxy Maximum Face Wash

Dickinson's Witch Hazel

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF15

The enviroment? lol

My Personal Log Detailing my adventures from "Natural to Not".

CURRENT REGIMEN:
(AM)
Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar for Acne Prone Skin, Clindamycin Phostphate Topical 1%, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45, Equate Absolutely Beaming Daily Moisturizer, (I mix this and the sunblock together and the sunblock helps mattify the moisturizer), 1x Vitamin D3, 1x Borage Oil, 2x Burdock Root, 1x Vitamin E, 1x Vitamin A, 2x Calcium, 1x Vitamin B Complex, 1x Vitamin C.
(PM)
Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo, Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid, Clindamycin Phosphate Topical 1%, Grapeseed Oil.

The over production of oil in my face combined with over-sensitive skin/ harmone imbalance.

How do you even answer this? I am just amazed how some of you can pin it to a certain food.. I eat so many different things, do so much stuff throughout the day that I don't even know where to start trying to figure out why I get acne.. but my answer would have to be stress.

Breathing.

yinyang.gifStephanie
AM & PM
Cleanse with Clean & Clear Sensitive Foaming Facial Cleanser
Moisturize with Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer

Tone with Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera
*EVERY OTHER NIGHT: Raw Manuka Honey Face Mask overnight

Never felt happier with my skin! amused.gif

Genetics. My Mom is 65 and still breaks out and Im 41 and still break out. Damn, it sucks!

Genetics. My Mom is 65 and still breaks out and Im 41 and still break out. Damn, it sucks!

Do harcore yoga. Youtube baba ramdev yoga for skin disease, youth etc. headstand, shoulderstand twice daily.