2 replies to this topic

#1 carlsberg11

carlsberg11

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

hi friends!!
so here is my deal, i am a 23 year old female with persistent mild acne. it's been a problem for almost 10 years. i have tried many treatments, currently my acne is manageable using Dan's regimine but it is not perfect (blackheads, whiteheads, usually have 2-3 whiteheads on my face at a time) and the regimine is a TON of work day and night. so i'm trying spiro, i've been on it a week and have noticed my face is less oily (yay!) so i have all my fingers crossed that this will be my cure.

for those on spiro, how much are you taking? i got prescribed 50 mg daily and i'm wondering if i should up my dose? i am about 5'6" 130 pounds so i am not tiny. i'm thinking of trying 75mg?

any advice would be much appreciated!

#2 the uphill battle

the uphill battle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:38 PM

I've been on Spiro for almost 3 years, it's a great product! It has drastically improved my skin, but it did not cure it. I'm still very grateful that I came across the drug in my own research (none of my doctors ever thought of it/mentioned it, my derm told me there was nothing else he could do for me before I stumbled upon Spiro). I started out on 50mg a day for probably a few months and then went up to 100mg and then up to 200mg a day. My skin still gets oily and I still breakout, but again, it's not nearly as severe as before. I wish it was my cure, but it definitely was a God send regardless. I have heard of it working miracles for many women, I hope you're one of them!

#3 carlsberg11

carlsberg11

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

thanks for your reponse! i hope i'm one of them too. i'll probably go back to my doctor and up my dosage to 75mg - 100mg. how severe was your acne? when did you notice you were clearing up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users