Photo
- - - - -

How Can I Tell The Difference Between Bed Bug Bites And Acne On Child!?

bed bugs acne chest back

2 replies to this topic

#1 jakeshake

jakeshake

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

Hi,
I'm kind of scared right now. I had a horrible history of chest and back acne, HORRIBLE!! My child (he is 10), has what looks like to be bed bug bites on his chest and back. He says they are itchy. He just found them this morning. HOW CAN I TELL IF THEY ARE BED BUG BITES OR ACNE?
Thank you!

#2 *Can*I*Live*

*Can*I*Live*

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

buy a new matress. if the problem persists then it may be the acne.
The name is a referance to a song from the Reasonable Doubt album. Incase you were wondering...

#3 Chococrit

Chococrit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:World of Warcraft, Music, Movies, Working out.

Achievements

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:08 PM

Just a quick look can actually tell you a lot.

Does he have the marks on other parts of his body? Legs? Arms? Butt? Etc? If the answer is yes, then you might be looking at bug bites. Acne doesn't present itself on limbs of the body. Majority of the time that it does, it's just ingrown hair that appear as acne, but it's false. Also, acne doesn't really itch unless it's under the skin in the form of a cyst. I doubt that anyone here is a doctor, so in the end your best bet is to take him to a doctor to look at them. Weird, but might be chicken pocks if it's all over and itching. Either way, don't let him scratch them. Cortizone 10 should help a lot with the itch and if they are bug bites, will help heal them. Hope this helps out a little and puts you at ease. Good Luck!

buy a new matress. if the problem persists then it may be the acne.

OMG....let's start with a cheaper solution than a new mattress. LOL. Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users