Photo

Derma-Rolling For Boxcar Scarring

boxcar

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#21 Parallax Dreams

Parallax Dreams

Everything Is Training

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

do you think derma stamp would be better for boxcar scares? i have some on the
left side of my cheek. i also have red scares but i can deal with those. i just
really want to make my boxcar scarring less noticeable. /:

It's the same thing really, I just prefer derma stamp. Much easier to use, the needles are going straight in and out, with dermaroller it goes in at an angle.

I had many boxcar scars also on the left side of my cheek, most of them are either gone or extremely faint. Use a 1.5mm stamp on your cheek, 1.0mm on your temple since the skin is thinner there.

Do you know if Derma Roll + Retin-a will help reduce or even get rid of shallow boxcar scars like mine? Here are the photos

http://www.acne.org/...et-rid-of-them/

Thanks,

I've got a set of dermarolls and the ointments necessary for use, but I've yet to use it. I would highly recommend purchasing from http://owndoc.com/support/ there.

Sarah Vaughter is extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and isn't at all pushy about her product. I read a lot of her stuff over the years, but still haven't started my dermarolling for my own stretch marks. I plan to start soon, but I have some things to take care of before I begin. I plan to take before/after pictures.

Read up on her site, and if you have any more questions, ask. From what I gather so far, dermarolling combined with either cocoa butter, AHA or retin-a may actually help reduce scarring and stretch marks.

#22 brooklyn718

brooklyn718

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

hey,

how did the dermarolling go?