Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:01 AM
Very smart advice and idea!! GTF Chromium is doing amazing things for diabetics, so it does make perfect sense that it could help one's skin as well. I hope it continues to work for you. If so, you might start a thread about it down the road to alert others if one hasn't been started already. Awesome discovery.
"...whatsoever things are true... honest... just... pure... lovely... or of good report;
if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
Green smoothies/blended greens keep me clear! Click here
* Diet: Whole foods, mostly plant-based diet - lots of green vegetables, beans/legumes, nuts/seeds, fruit and occasional whole grains. If you suffer with acne, please see the diet tip section here.
* Skin-care Regimen: I recommend Paula's Choice (by Paula Begoun). For basic and effective, well-researched skin-care tips, click here.
* Supplements: Acidophilus, a safe, well-researched, food-based multi-vitamin, vitamin D3, and a pure DHA supplement.
* Lifestyle: Plenty of sleep, sweat-inducing exercise, sunshine, time each day to relax and de-stress, focusing on love, compassion and thankfulness, and keeping a clean, organized environment and life, helps to more easily maintain a healthy, happy life.
* Faith: If you're open to religion, having faith greatly helps with well-being and health. My faith is in Jesus Christ. I had to do much research regarding this decision, but it was worth it! It gives my life meaning, peace, and especially joy. If you have questions, PM me!