Photo

Awesome Tea I Luckily Found!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

So my mom has a minor liver problem, so she used to drink this tea called "Organic Dandelion Root Tea" Its basically Dandelion Root.

I researched about this herb and found that:
it is:

- Anti- Inflammatory
-Lowers glucose in blood
-Cleans blood
-Increases Liver Bile for better cleaning
-Supports function of liver, kidney... such
-and a lot more I forgot

but if you look at it, it has almost every property in healing and treating acne.
It doesn't taste like shit too! lol it actually tastes good.. mmm.

Imma drinking this for the entire week, and hopefully it will have alot more benefits more than just healing acne.

#2 jarita

jarita

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:34 PM

Tha's primarily what I am drinking now and has helped my skin. So amazing! I really hope this works for you, like it has me. Our skin is just showing what's going on internally anyway. My skin has never been clearer since drinking thsi tea and it gives me energy. Wonder if it's the same brand.

#3 SamIman

SamIman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

And they call it a weed...

I was pulling up 2 dandelions a day, you eat the leaves and boil the roots to make tea.

#4 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:18 AM

Yea I am

Tha's primarily what I am drinking now and has helped my skin. So amazing! I really hope this works for you, like it has me. Our skin is just showing what's going on internally anyway. My skin has never been clearer since drinking thsi tea and it gives me energy. Wonder if it's the same brand.

Wow... yea I am pretty sure we have the same brand since I believe theres only like one brand. Is yours the one that says Organic... Dandelion Root Tea? and on the box it says that they saved trees, saved energy and how it cleans the liver?

I am so glad it worked for you, how long did it take btw to see results?

#5 jarita

jarita

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:55 PM

So I've been drinking it everyday for 3 months and I started noticing a difference after a week. It was huge... I was having these terrible breakouts on my neck and that ceased after drinking it. It gives me energy too. Better than coffee. So during those first 3 months, I'd have breakouts every so often, but nothing like before. Now, my skin is very clear. I started using Kapha Ayurvedic Facial Oil a month ago and it really help propel things too. It moisturizes my skin as well as it keeps it clear. I still use a salycylic toner sometimes, but drinking the tea and using the oil is transforming my skin. I've been dealing with this for 20+ years now and have never been as happy with any products.

Best of luck to you! Please keep us posted.
Jarita

#6 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:00 PM

So I've been drinking it everyday for 3 months and I started noticing a difference after a week. It was huge... I was having these terrible breakouts on my neck and that ceased after drinking it. It gives me energy too. Better than coffee. So during those first 3 months, I'd have breakouts every so often, but nothing like before. Now, my skin is very clear. I started using Kapha Ayurvedic Facial Oil a month ago and it really help propel things too. It moisturizes my skin as well as it keeps it clear. I still use a salycylic toner sometimes, but drinking the tea and using the oil is transforming my skin. I've been dealing with this for 20+ years now and have never been as happy with any products.

Best of luck to you! Please keep us posted.
Jarita

Have you noticed any breakouts after you started drinking the tea? because I saw just a few bumps forming and they are probably new pimples, so wondering if it's allright for this to happen.

#7 jarita

jarita

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

Hi there,
Sometimes I have them, but nothing like before. After three months drinking the tea, my skin has changed. And yes the occassional will happen. take care...

#8 Sean A

Sean A

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

Thank you, I will check this out when I go to the grocery store!

Accutane Week 9

#9 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

Hi there,
Sometimes I have them, but nothing like before. After three months drinking the tea, my skin has changed. And yes the occassional will happen. take care...

Ahh thank you! Was just wondering because I broke out a little. Maybe it takes more than 3 days to have effect haha. But right now I'll wait till all my current acne disappears and fades. Then when I have much better skin I'll again start drinking the tea. Tommorow i am starting 3 Day fasting. Eating only Lemon, Carrot and Apple. andd tons of water for detoxifying. :)