Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

giean360

Acne Scars And Oily Face

3 posts in this topic

Hi! Im currently on my third month of the regimen and I gotta say that I am seeing some results. I used to breakout a lot on both of my cheeks and forehead but i rarely do now. Since the regimen, I've noticed that my face got clearer and brighter. Since I used to breakout mostly on my cheeks, I developed acne scars. I have some dark, reddish scars on both of my cheeks. So, does the regimen eliminate acne scars too? Or is there a separate product for that? Also, I posted a while ago about over dryness on my face. The over dryness started about a week after the regimen. But the overdryness went away after I paused with the regimen after a week. Now i have a new dilemma. My face is super oily. Especially on the forehead area. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Are you sure these are scars and not hyperpigmentation marks left by acne?

They sound like hyperpigmentation marks which will fade over time, usually begin to fade within a couple of months and should be completely gone within a year. As you're no longer dry from the BP, you can choose to incorporate AHA+ in to your regimen and use the AHA+ in place of your night time moisturiser once or twice a week to speed up the fading process.

This is a helpful link to identify scars from hyperpigmentation.

http://www.acne.org/acne-scar-treatment.html

Oh. I think i might have mis-named it. Maybe the red marks aren't scars after all since they do not look anything like the pictures. The marks on my cheeks mostly were acne, now that I have started using the regimen, i've noticed that they've started fading and turning to dark-reddish marks. I'll try to post some pictures when I get a chance.