Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Redmark Idk? (Pic)

6 posts in this topic

OK I HAVE HAD THIS REDMARK FOR A MONTH THE PIMPLE WAS VERY VERY SMALL COMPARED TO THIS BUT WHEN I POPED THE SMALL PIMPLE IT LEFT A BLEMISH SO I PUT VINEGAR ON IT AND IT DIDENT FADE SO THEN I APPLIED A CHIMICAL PEEL 30% LEFT IT ON FOR 2 MIN. AND THEN I ENDED UP WITH THIS BIG MARK IT DONT PEEL ITS LIKE STUCK TO MY SKIN..I APPLY ALOE VERA GEL EVERYDAY BUT HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS??

7c4h.jpg

That looks like a chemical burn from the picture and what you describe. If it has been there for a month then I think it is time to see the dermatologist for some recommendations. Right now I would keep on my moisteruizing it and avoid using harsh chemicals like saliclyic acid, benzoyl peroxide, retin-a, harsh soaps, etc...because these chemicals can make that chemical burn worse. Good luck, I really hope it goes away soon.

I agree with the other poster, it's most likely a chemical burn. If you can't get to a dermatologist, I'd at least recommend you visiting your Doctor so you can treat it properly. In the meantime don't put anything on it, and if you're on the regimen or use any other harsh cleanser: avoid that area entirely. You could try applying some soothing gel such as Aloe Vera or maybe some Sudocreme which I've found works for razor burns...good luck!

I started the regimen in July 2012- I'm 98% clear on the regimen as of April 2013, and I reduced my dosage to 2 pumps once a day in September 2013 with no problems. I'm working on evening out my skin tone and at the moment I'm using Re-Gen Cream and Clinique Face Cream SPF 40 :)

See a dermatologist as soon as possible. That looks like it could be some other condition that we cannot diagnose on this forum. Meanwhile do not put any products on this spot. Even moisturizer may irritate it and make it worse, so do not take matters into your own hands here.

~ REGIMEN ~

Morning: Proactiv Purifying Cleanser (2.5% BP)

Proactiv Repairing Lotion (2.5% BP)

DDF Protect and Correct UV Moisturizer SPF 15 Lotion

Night: Neutrogena Rapid Clear Foaming Cleanser

Paula's Choice Resist Clearly Remarkable Skin Lightening Gel

Derma E DMAE Alpha Lipoc C-Ester Retexturizing Creme

Once a month: IPL Photo Facial (for dark post acne marks)

This looks like what i got after using quinoderm then applying salt water to the skin i have a few of these slightly smaller I have just applied sudocrem and will apply nothing else and see what happens will let you know if it improves.