Photo

My Modified Bp Regimen Log

cortisone aha alpha hydroxy acid

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

#81 LoveGreenSmoothies

LoveGreenSmoothies

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

Forgot to add that when I wear makeup I use avocado oil to precleanse, bc the acnefree wash doesn't remove make up well.

Edited by LoveGreenSmoothies, 04 October 2012 - 10:21 PM.

Please only PM me if it's something that cannot be talked about on the thread or is highly personal. This way, everyone benefits.

#82 LoveGreenSmoothies

LoveGreenSmoothies

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

Just an update...

I'm still doing this and still relatively clear. I've switched my Bp to acnefree.

Don't know if I mentioned it but I had to stop the zinc & C bc it killed my stomach. I may try to reintroduce them Later.

I'm also not eating tons of carbs and sugar. I was fine for a bit but then it messed me up. I started getting sweaty and also breaking out a bit and I hunk its because my estrogen went down ( nightsweats) and it raised my test. I still eat some carbs but low carbing for the most part and no white carbs and things have finally gone back to normal. It took about a month for it to get bad and the same amou nt of time to go back to normal.

Edited by LoveGreenSmoothies, 16 December 2012 - 04:18 PM.

Please only PM me if it's something that cannot be talked about on the thread or is highly personal. This way, everyone benefits.