Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Effects Of Mineral Imbalance On Mineral Absorption, Insulin Resistance, And Acne

31 posts in this topic

Thanks for the info!

Sum1killme--I've read many different online complaints of multiple people complaining of hair loss after a couple months use of even smaller amounts of chromium picolinate. There are other side effects that are possible of course, but i remember being so surprised but the amount of people complaining about hair loss that i decided I'd never take it again and preach against its use. lol

And sorry guys for not bein on in a while, got in some trouble with some mary jane, and since Indiana seems to think it's identical to meth, I've paid for it. haha

Any updates on how your skin is, has it been workin for you or did you stop takin the supplements?

Yea this stopped workin for me I'm back to square one. Sigh.

well even tho it stopped workin for a short period of time i still kept taking them and my acne has reduced significantly. Especially my oil production.hifive.gif

Sum1killme, Jal V! Any progress? Are you still on it?

I was almost 100% clear only a few pimples on one side so I decided to stop taking them for a few weeks to see if it made a difference and I broke out all over again. For some reason I didn't think about returning to this I forgot about what my routine was cause I was freaking out again. So I tried other shit that didn't work and made my face worse. But then a few days ago I remebered it was this that got me clear in the first place so I started again 3 days ago and so far this is defenantly reducing my acne. I'm just goin to stick with this for a few months and see what happens no more experimenting around with other shit.

Are you taking these supplements? How is your acne?

So what are you taking? Like i'd really appreciate step by step. I can't handle my face anymore. I just want to rip it off. Especially since i went from never having acne in my life to having pimples everywhere on my face within months.

I'm having knee surgery today..so not starting supplementing until tomorrow. But would like to have an exact regimen to follow. Thank you for your help.