Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homemade Aftershave

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys

Normally I shave and then shower - while I'm in the shower I wash my face with Cetaphil.

But I still tend to get a few pimples here and there after shaving, and I was wondering if it's fine to make a little mixture at home of stuff like:

Tea tree oil

Rosemary

Witch hazel

Alcohol (maybe?)

What do you guys think?

Cetaphil used to break me out after shaving(got the idea from the regiment)... I just lightly massage some jojoba oil after shaving and then rinse it off in the shower. Then use 1 part ACV, 1 part witch hazel, with 3 parts pure Green Tea as a toner afterwards. I have been going the all natural routine for my skin for almost a month now to good results... no breakouts since starting it.

How I got clear...

Am: Gently wash face with warm water, ACV and green tea mixed evenly toner after.

Pm: Shave(exfoliate) with pacific shaving company natural shaving cream/ gently cleanse face with jojoba oil/ shower off with warm water/ ACV&green tea toner after shower.

Diet: Eat whatever the hell I want but low carb/high fiber/high protein conscious. Take mens 1 a day multivitamin, 1200mg fish oil soft gel, 400mg eluethero twice a day, 40 grams whey protein isolate twice a day, 2 cap fulls of ACV twice a day, plenty of espresso and green tea throughout the day.