Photo

Animal Pack

vitamin vitamins

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 wiredshut

wiredshut

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:19 PM

Did anyone ever use Animal Pack multi-vitamin training packs? I just bought some cause' started working out again and thought they would be a good choice for a multi-vitamin. Anywas, I can't remember if I took this before when I had crazy acne but I do remember taking something from the Animal products, and I remember it broke me out more. So, did anyone ever take these? Do you know if they make you break out? Just anything about acne and this product. I'm having second thoughts about taking this, just scared I might break out. Thanks in advance for any responses.

#2 AcneeHater

AcneeHater

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 23
About Me

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:17 PM

i dont think multi vit should break you out, if you did, you prob didnt drink enough water thus causing ur kidneys and liver to do more work, stressing your body.

#3 wiredshut

wiredshut

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:16 AM

Yeah that's what I have been reading everywhere. So it must have been something else I took cause' I drink plenty of water always had, I used to bring a gallon jug with me to the gym always and still do.

Edited by wiredshut, 03 March 2012 - 03:18 AM.

#4 AcneeHater

AcneeHater

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:50 AM

did u take creatine or zma? those can cause breakouts in my experience

iono but i have this feeling that doing squats can cause some sort of hormonal fluctuation, and might cause acne too

#5 wiredshut

wiredshut

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

yeah I took creatine back in the day, you think that's what it was?

#6 AcneeHater

AcneeHater

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

for me it was definitiely the creatine, cause u know how creatine takes up so much water. I really like taking creatine but EVERYTIME! i try it (not convinced its the problem) it breaks me out.

i think during that time when i took creatine, i had the worst breakout in my life. Everyone noticed and thats when i had to make the decision to quit creatine and start Dans regimen cause i didnt wanna live that lifestyle.

#7 k3tchup

k3tchup

RN

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

Vitamins with added Iodine and selenium can break people out. Along with an over excess of b vitamins.

Iodine and selenium affect the thyroid gland. Thyroid problems and acne go hand in hand as there are many threads on it here. My fast metabolism is from my thyroid function being more active then others. I took selenium and started breaking out. Thats because there is a balance between these two and i was upsetting it i guess. Some are more prone then others so i would use caution.

#8 wiredshut

wiredshut

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

aight so i have been taking the packs for 5 days now. I take one pack a day. I don't seem to have any side effects, from what i see my skin is looking better, more vibrant. I also feel more energized throughout the day if i take the pack in the morning. So far its been all good, I'm liking the vitamin packs.

#9 AcneeHater

AcneeHater

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

Good to hear that it helps for you. Im planning to take a multi-vit myself. You taking any fish oils?

#10 giveback

giveback

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:36 AM

any updates? im thinking of taking opti-men

#11 wiredshut

wiredshut

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:13 PM

yeah so everything is still the same. no breakouts whatsoever and skin actually looking better I think. Gives me great energy throughout the day I noticed that also. And no, I don't take fish oil and never did. I used to take vitamin E in the liguid capsules but that didnt do anything or broke me out more. I used to take different herbal pills from a herbal store back in the day and that also didn't do anything or made it worse. Still didn't buy any protein though, just been eating a lot but prob will buy some protein in a couple days to make shakes with fruits in the mornings.

Edited by wiredshut, 13 March 2012 - 01:14 PM.

#12 broscience

broscience

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:35 AM

I always break out when taking multi vitamins. It's safer imo to take vitamins seperately and only the ones you really need and those which wont make you break out.