spot cyst help pictures pics mild pop aha alpha hydroxy acid

2 replies to this topic

#1 Nicolelectric

Nicolelectric

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:31 AM

Hey guys! So my skin's been pretty good for the past little while... after the summer which wasn't so great (I worked at a summer camp and forgot my topical treatment at home for a week!), my skin has been steadily improving. I'm really happy with my skin other than this massive thing that appeared on my forehead this past weekend! I've been eating less fruits/vegetables and drinking less water (like... a lot less) for the past 10 days or so; I went on a vacation and ate out all 3 days, then just didn't eat enough healthy foods at home + didn't work out for this time. I think that's a pretty big factor in skin, so that might be a possible factor?
Anyways, I haven't gotten a big spot in a long time so this is both annoying and weird. This one popped up on Friday/Saturday-ish and hasn't come to a head, which is weird. I'm trying not to touch it but it feels like it's full of... something (lolz that's gross). Is it a cyst? I've never had a cyst before and I really hope not. I had something kiiiinda like this if I remember correctly on my cheek a while ago, but that one took like 1-2 weeks to go away and still left a scar.
Can someone help me? And if it is/isn't a cyst, what can I do to remove it faster and without scarring? Thanks!! All replies are appreciated~

Also, the weird shadow on my face is me holding my phone up and blocking the light, haha.

:c

http://i.imgur.com/v3LHZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CSe1I.png
It's pretty darn big. That white spot isn't a head, it's just shine 'cause I just showered.

#2 Murph89

Murph89

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, MMA, photography, fishing.

Achievements

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

Its a hindu dot! Just playin. I dont know...If it doesnt turn into a whitehead, id cruise over to a derm and have them check it out...

#3 Nicolelectric

Nicolelectric

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:26 AM

Hahaha, it's a little too far to the side for that.

I researched cysts a bit and this one seems a little small to be a cyst but whatever, it fits the description. I'm going to do warm compresses and hopefully it'll go away by March 10th (my vacation)!

Thank you all so much for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users