Photo

Allimax Allicin Powder Treatment

allicin garlic natural allimax immune system staphylococcus streptococcus candida bacteria

1 reply to this topic

#1 jkane319

jkane319

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:44 PM

Hello everyone.. I love to come onto this site and read but I hardly ever make any posts myself.. decided to change that.

So I was researching all about the benefit of garlic and how it can help acne sufferers.. seems like it has helped in a lot of cases so I decided to give it a try.

It seems that the beneficial element of garlic is "allicin" which only occurs when the fresh garlic is crushed. It also appears that most garlic supplements do not have a usable amount of allicin. I came across a product called Allimax which is an allicin powder extract. According to my research.. Unlike fresh garlic and dried garlic powder, Allicin powder extract contain a stable amount of bio-available Allicin that is ready to be used by the body.

This stuff isn't cheap .. i paid $60 for 90caps and it is suggested to take 3 a day (180mg of allicin each).. I will update on any progress as I just began this experiment yesterday. ANY info would be awesome! thanks!

This is one site that had some info.
http://www.allicinfa.../allicin03a.htm

#2 FigNewton

FigNewton

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Hiking, antiques, kayaking, swimming, disc golf, traveling, cooking, and animals.

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:28 PM

Was wondering if you had any success with the Allicin? I just purchased some myself and began taking them today. Let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users