Photo

Insanely Depressed And Stressed Out......

vitamin b vitamin b1 vitamin b12

4 replies to this topic

#1 KHRESHEH

KHRESHEH

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Photography is my passion and what keeps my heart beats everyday , And i do love trance , metal and hardstyle music.....

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

Don't know from where to start , but i've been dealing with moderate acne since age 14 and now i'm 19 , I'm so stressed and depressed because my university will start tomorrow and i'm still breaking out ....

I'm a type 1 diabetic since march/2011 and taking insulin , so i can't really control my diet as i'm limiting so many foods ....
A week ago my skin was clearing up due to using doxy for over a month , but i'm a vitamin B12 defiancent and i took an injection last week , then my skin went like crazy ....

As you know guys vitamin B12 is very essential for the memory and cognition , and i'm also suffering from memory problems due to using Accutane 2 years ago , So i'm trapped between my Acne , B12 defiancey , Memory problems , strict diet and my university !!!

I have to meet new people there as i'm very far from my friends who understands me well , And as you know my acne will prevent knowing and making new friends .....

I'm very lost , depressed and stressed , and i'm seeking for help and encouragement ...

Laith

#2 trtn48

trtn48

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me
  • Interests:music, photography, cars, travelling

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

The best part of university is that there are so many people, you will find friends; It's impossible not to meet people, it's just a matter of finding the right people for you. I see you love photography, so that's a good start, find like-minded people!

#3 Guillermo Cheque

Guillermo Cheque

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

I know it's tough. I'm in college right now and it blows being around all of these attractive college guys with clear skin. It can really put a damper on your self esteem. You should join a club, that's what I did. So far we've volunteered with the community and done a lot of activities around campus. It keeps me busy and I've met some very nice people. It makes it bearable.

You have so much on your plate, just try to take 30 minutes out of your day to clear your head. Take a long walk, light a candle and read a book, fold some laundry... whatever it takes to put your focus on something other than your problems.

Good luck to you. :)

#4 KHRESHEH

KHRESHEH

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Photography is my passion and what keeps my heart beats everyday , And i do love trance , metal and hardstyle music.....

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:11 AM

The best part of university is that there are so many people, you will find friends; It's impossible not to meet people, it's just a matter of finding the right people for you. I see you love photography, so that's a good start, find like-minded people!

Thanks for the kind advice !! , I'll try to make friends with the right people ...

I know it's tough. I'm in college right now and it blows being around all of these attractive college guys with clear skin. It can really put a damper on your self esteem. You should join a club, that's what I did. So far we've volunteered with the community and done a lot of activities around campus. It keeps me busy and I've met some very nice people. It makes it bearable.

You have so much on your plate, just try to take 30 minutes out of your day to clear your head. Take a long walk, light a candle and read a book, fold some laundry... whatever it takes to put your focus on something other than your problems.

Good luck to you. :)

Thanks for the good tips :) , Joining club is hard for me , it can cause hypoglycemia ( low blood sugar ) ...
Anyway , thats very nice to hear that tips from you

#5 RedPatrick

RedPatrick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:24 AM

Do something about your acne then...

Look at my sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users