I'm male, 38 years old, and desperately want to get rid of the acne scars on my forehead. Pics are attached.
Anyways I purchased a whole bunch of stuff to fix my scars and was hoping I could get help figuring out when to use what. Some is from this site and some from others before finding this site. Perhaps I got more than I even need but it can be very confusing. I'm really dying to repair these scars to improve my self-image. I just need to figure out the right regimen/routine.
- .5mm dermaroller
- 1.5mm dermastamp
- TriReduction Copper Peptides by Skinbiology
- Glycolic 70% Acid Peel
- Skin Eraser Cream (30% Glycolic + Lactic + Ascorbic + Other Ingrediants) by ZenMed
- 100% Emu Oil
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin C Powder and bottle to make my own serum
- Retin-A .05% Cream
- Clean & Clear 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser (5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
- Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer (2% Salicylic Acid)
Edited by skitzes, 25 February 2012 - 10:06 AM.