acne pimples treatments cures oily skin blackheads whiteheads greasy skin

5 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel18

Daniel18

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:34 AM

Most medical conditions and disorders like acne can be cured, or at the very least, the symptoms greatly reduced by using naturally occurring herbs, oils and essential oils.

I will give you an example.

SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH

Essential oils usually used in aromatherapy have been found to kill the deadly MRSA bacteria according to research carried out at The University of Manchester, United Kingdom. Tests revealed that three essential oils killed MRSA and E. coli as well as many other bacteria and fungi within just two minutes of contact. The oils can easily be blended and made into soaps and shampoos which could be used by hospital staff, doctors and patients in a bid to eradicate the spread of these deadly `super bugs'. Researchers are now desperately looking for funding to develop their work and carry out a clinical trial.

Because essential oils come from plants that are highly complex in their chemical structures (a single essential oil can have up to 800 chemical constituents) and are constantly changing slightly, it is impossible for the superbugs to adapt and become immune to them. Our synthetic drugs and antibiotics are made up of only a few simple chemical ingredients, so the viruses and bacteria find them much easier to adapt and resist the drug, making that antibiotic useless.

Peter Warn from the University's Faculty of Medicine who worked on the research said: 'We believe that our discovery could revolutionize the fight to combat MRSA and other `super bugs', but we need to carry out a trial and to do that we need a small amount of funding ' around £30,000. 'We are having problems finding this funding because essential oils cannot be patented as they are naturally occurring, so few drug companies are interested in our work as they do not see it as commercially viable. Obviously, we find this very frustrating as we believe our findings could help to stamp out MRSA and save lives,' added Peter, who is based at Hope Hospital.

PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY KNOWS THE SCORE

This is JUST ONE EXAMPLE of how the Pharmaceutical Industry is well aware of the superiority that naturally occuring ingredients have over their own chemically altered, side effect ridden drugs. They put PROFIT AHEAD OF LIVES every time and they do not want you or I to know that natural products work otherwise their profits would go down. They prefer spinning to us the notion that herbal medicine and the like is for tree huggers , doesn't work and has not been clinically proven.

Well I WILL TELL YOU THIS -there are thousands upon thousands of clinical trials and scientific studies PROVING that natural ingredients work. The pharmaceutical industry also keeps it well under wraps that A LARGE MAJORITY OF DRUGS HAVE BEEN DERIVED FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Unfortunately in adulterating these ingredients they become unstable and cause undesirable side effects. BETTER TO LEAVE NATURE ALONE.

Did you know that aspirin is derived from White Willow Bark which occurs naturally.

HOW DOES THIS ALL RELATE TO ACNE?

How many times have you tried an acne treatment that just dries out your skin makes it flaky and the acne is STILL THERE.

The method of treating acne today has its emphasis on the symptoms, i.e. helping to reduce inflammation and infection. None of these methods address THE CAUSE OF ACNE which would ultimately cure it. In fact many of the treatments, although providing a temporary alleviation of the irritation, actually irritate the acne which can make the symptoms worse over time.

What is needed is treatment of the cause of acne.

SO HOW CAN I TREAT AND CURE MY ACNE NATURALLY

Acne is mostly due to the way skin reacts to hormonal changes. The skin contains sebaceous glands that naturally release sebum, an oily substance that helps protect it. During puberty, raised levels of the hormone testosterone can cause too much sebum to be produced. This happens in both boys and girls. The sebum can block hair follicles. When dead skin cells mix with the blockage, it can lead to the formation of spots. Bacteria in the skin multiply, which cause pain and swelling (inflammation) beneath the blockages.

Regulate your sebacious glands

By applying Jojoba oil you can regulate the production of sebum. Applying an oil to oily skin is crazy right! WRONG! Because jojoba oil is similar to our own sebum it tricks our skin into believing that it has produced enough sebum therefore it stops sebum production or produces less. This is beneficial because unlike sebum, jojoba oil will not clog your pores. Jojoba oil is non greasy and dries in quickly.

Break up/dissolve the sebum

Again this is where jojoba oil comes in. Since jojoba oil contains myristic acid among other constituents, when applied to your skin, it will break up and dissolve the sebum clogging your pores.

Kill the bacteria

As previously mentioned it is the bacteria that causes the inflammation and swelling. Spots can also spread by touching the bacteria (a spot) and then touching another part of your skin. It is therefore necessary to kill the bacteria to cure acne. Essential oils such as lavender and tea tree kill bacteria and are extremely effective. However the real powerhouse when it comes to killing bacteria is east cape manuka oil. This is up to 30 times more anti-bacterial than tea tree oil.

Reduce the inflammation/swelling

Jojoba oil, lavender oil, tea tree oil and east cape manuka oil are all great for relieving inflammation.

CONCLUSION

To treat acne and cure it (or at the very least significantly improve it) it is necessary to combine all of the natural ingredients mentioned previously and apply these on a daily basis.

These are readily available and can be mixed at home. I prefer to buy a ready made natural acne treatment by Mama Nature called Teenage Dream as it already contains these ingredients and comes in a handy spray bottle but each to their own.

I have personally tried every acne treatment in the book and through a combination of trial and error and sheer determination I have managed to BEAT MY ACNE. My skin which was once covered in acne is now clear and I have written this article to pass on my GAINED WISDOM to others In the hope that I can leave a legacy and help others.

Through word of mouth we can beat the pharmaceutical companies and pass on the knowledge that NATURAL INGREDIENTS DO WORK. They make enough money anyway!!

There are plenty of articles on line that corroborate my recommendations but I would be lying if I told you this will work for everyone. NO DRUG OR NATURAL REMEDY DOES.

BUT IT WOULD BE FOLLY NOT TO GIVE THIS A TRY. IF IT DOESN'T WORK THEN IT'S MERELY A CASE OF GOING BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND TRYING ANOTHER NATURAL REMEDY. SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE WILL EVENTUALLY WORK FOR YOU.

#2 k3tchup

k3tchup

RN

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Code blue/rapid response, EKG's, teaching/learning,

movies, music, biking, walking, working with kids

Achievements

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:02 PM

The OCM does not work for all. Essential oils break me out. I have bought the most pure, untainted supply from trusted brands. I have used the right oils for the job. The end result was breakouts from hell.

My skin is normal. Not oily, or combination, or dry. It works for some but not all. Generally for people like me extra oil is a bad thing while others it helps control their oil or hydrates there skin etc etc.

#3 AutonomousOne1980

AutonomousOne1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:12 PM

it cost 800 million to do fda trials to prove safety and effectiveness for a drug or treatment.
some natural compounds can be patented for this, one problem with natural compounds is that if they are to reveal the source, then the customers/patient do not have to go to the companies to get it, therefore, 100% natural substances seem like less likely candidates for drug development, because if companies cant benefits from the patent, how can they recoup from their investment? they want things that are patentable that no one else can easily obtain to support the business model.

Edited by AutonomousOne1980, 25 February 2012 - 03:12 PM.

#4 Jeansimons

Jeansimons

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:17 AM

I personally use 2 oz jojoba oil with 50 drops of manuka oil added and it has really helped my acne considerably to the point were i now only get occasional outbreaks on and around my chin. Three of my friends use it and it is really helping with there acne. Yet another friend used it and she got a slight breakout. I have also noticed my skin is ultra soft now. The only downside for us is were finding the manuka oil hard to source and its expensive!

#5 Bernielovesrock

Bernielovesrock

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

Where can you get this mama natures acne product is it available in Walmart?

#6 Cherryx

Cherryx

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

Great post! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users