Questions About Using Bp 2.5% Help?
Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:44 AM
Well, I've been on the regiment for 2 days now.
Without a doubt, My face is dry, red, flaky and itch like crazy.
and I'm just a little bit confused about how to use it right and make it works for me.
anyway, I have extremely oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin. I think.
Here are my questions
1. I need to use sunscreen on my face everyday because my skin is very sensitive for sun light.
I've been using cleansing olive oil to remove my sunscreen for 1-2 years. and now I'm on the acne.org regiment. Can I still using it?
2. As I told you before, I have extremely oily, acne-prone and very very sensitive skin. Do I have to rinse off Benzoyl Peroxide?
3. Can I only do the regiment once a day at night? I know in order for the regiment to work you must follow the directions specifically. I have extremely sensitive skin and you know that BP will make my skin more sensitive to the sun.
4. Can I do the honey mask everyday?
A MASSIVE thanks to everyone who took the time to help answer my questions.
I really appreciate your help! Love! x
PS. Sorry for my English, by the way. Xx
Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:58 PM
2) Never ever rinse BP (Benzoyl Peroxide,) when on the regimen, you should cleans your skin, apply the BP, and apply moisturiser, twice a day, or only cleansing and moisturising once a day then using BP on a night. Never rinse it off, I'm surprised you asked this because it is explained you shouldn't do this under the regimen.
3) Again yes you can, I do it, although, for this to be effective, cleanse and moisturise on the morning, and then cleanse and use BP, then moisturise on the night, the regimen still works great for me in this way.
4) I wouldn't recommend doing a honey mask, or other added extras when first starting the regimen, when starting the regimen you should follow it exactly, at least for the 1st week twice a day, maybe once a day after that. You can add extra steps after your skin is clear, but there should be no need for a honey mask, try doing a jojoba oil expholiation HERE
New Regimen! Morning: 2 pumps Dan's cleanser in the shower, and "Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care" to moisturize, works to get me through the day without dry skin, but doesn't show, it's like there's nothing on my face, it's matt and doesn't shine. /// Night: 2/3 pumps Dan's cleaner in the shower, using the cleanser to shave with a 2 blade generic razor, end segment finger's worth of Dan's BP, 2 pumps Dan's moisturizer with 6 drops generic, organic jojoba oil. Sometimes just Dan's AHA+, or the usual application of Dan's BP with AHA+ on top if I'm feeling hardcore. /// 1 generic multivitamin, 30mg Zinc if the multivitamin doesn't contain it, 1/2 odorless garlic capsules, 2/3 EyeQ capsules (omega 3, 6, evening primrose oil,) Have been on lots of different prescriptions, most successful was oxytetracycline.
Dove summer glow morning
AHA+ (acne.org) night!
Awaiting 20% salicylic acid gel in post for chin and nose.
Acne isn't returning after almost 2 years on the regimen
Looking for treatments for oily skin however, I have that really bad
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users