scared green tea

4 replies to this topic

#1 Stan Dupcomic

Stan Dupcomic

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:31 AM

I've seen several friends go visit China, and come back with 2x worse acne. One guy actually didn't have acne, and he came back with face full of it. I guess the main reason is the poor air quality there.

I'm 18, and don't really get breakouts anymore after I started working out and drinking lots of green tea. But I'm afraid the trip is going to agrevate my acne problem.

What can I do to prepare for the potential onslaught?

Edited by Stan Dupcomic, 25 February 2012 - 12:33 AM.

#2 pugrocker

pugrocker

VAN HALEN ROCKS!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, Drums and Drumming, and Animal Wellfare. Love Animals, They Just Rock And They Certainly Dont Care If Your Face Is Full Of Pimples!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:56 AM

Dont know when your leaving, but if ya have time, start taking some antibiotics like doxycycline and continue taking them when your in china!

#3 overfl00d

overfl00d

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:37 AM

Dont know when your leaving, but if ya have time, start taking some antibiotics like doxycycline and continue taking them when your in china!

I wouldn't recommend that. Because it also kills all the good bacteria in your body.

I would stay away from fried greasy food. Rice also aggravates acne, so easy on the rice. I'd take some good multivitamins to strengthen your immune system. At least 5grams of Vitamin C (powder version).

#4 jjballer22

jjballer22

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:55 AM

that sucks your going to china i wouldn't step one foot in that commie hell hole

#5 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

I heard that one other guy infact actually had his skin cleared when he went to china. It must be the diet,water and the air. Guess it really depends which part of china you are going to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users