Photo

My Hyperpigmentation Nearly Gone After 2 Weeks!

essential oils hyperpigmentation tone texture natural

2 replies to this topic

#1 scm16

scm16

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:15 AM

I'll try to keep this short. I'm 28, have been PLAGUED by acne since I was 12. Finally hopped on the holistic train after years of everything else (including accutane). Magically found this small, Canadian company called living libations who make their own essential oils. Tried most everything in their line and it was just OK. The absolute best thing ever in the whole world is the rose and frankincense firming fluid. I have never seen results this incredible! My hyperpigmentation is easy to see because i have super fair skin and this has evened out my skin's tone and texture in almost no time. Not super cheap, but worth every single penny! Smells divine, 100% awesome ingredients (you can eat everything they sell). Anyway, had to share because I feel like people get the results they want with their own skin and never return to the message boards to help others out. Try it!!!

Edited by scm16, 24 February 2012 - 12:15 AM.

#2 Bonnybell

Bonnybell

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

Hi scm16! I just started using their Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever, and wow is it delicious!! I love the smell of it, but more than that, I'm excited to see to how it's helping the acne on my face and body. (went off birth control last year, and my skin has been acting out ever since)

I was wondering, does the Rose and Frankincense firming fluid help your acne too? Or has your acne gone away, leaving you with the hyperpigmentation--which is now vanishing:) I have had a hundred facials, microderm, glycolic peels, salycylic acid blah blah blah....but I still have some scarring on my face. Do you think this stuff would work for those kind of scars?

#3 FaceValues

FaceValues

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 16
About Me
  • Interests:I'm into written/spoken word, nutrition, astrology, and light roast coffee.

Achievements

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

For $80 I could buy a month's worth of groceries and a couple of nice supplements/my own essential oils. Just sayin'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users