Complicated ?

1 reply to this topic

#1 iwubmavid1

iwubmavid1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:36 PM

So I start accutane in a couple of weeks and I was planning to go back home for the summer (I'm a college student) So is it possible to go to my family doctor back at home and have my blood work and pregnancy test done there for a month or two. My family doctor can call or fax my results to my derm and my derm can fax my perscription to my drug store. Is this possible? This is the only time I will be able to see my mom for a few months.

#2 AKL

AKL

Retired Mod

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

You've already explained how easy it is to get the results of your blood test and pregnancy test to your derm, so I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. I'd say just call your derm, tell him/her that you'll be away for a couple of months, suggest that you can have your family doc send him/her the results. I see no reason why s/he wouldn't agree. Good luck and have a good time with your mom!

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users