pimple pimples pop vitamin e red mark depression

4 replies to this topic

#1 Murph89

Murph89

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, MMA, photography, fishing.

Achievements

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

I never thought I would be back on this website. I had acne for about 2 years 1 year ago. It cleared up with Aczone in the AM Tazarac in the PM, Keflex pills, and emu oil. Im a 22 male. My skin was 100% clear for a year and a half. Occasional pimple but I didnt care. Life was amazing. I went to Vegas 3 weeks ago, and before I left, I had 2 red bumps pop up on my face to the left of my nose. I was just thinkin "oh ok whatever it will clear up" I went to vegas and my skin blew up. It was horrible. Got home, washed my face, and applied WITCH HAZEL which has always been good for my skin when its oily and blemished. Woke up the next morning and I was shocked. My skin was HORRIBLE. It almost just murdered my skin. I cant even describe it. It like embedded every red mark deep into my skin. The left side of my face right next to my nose and upper lip is all red and blemished. Right side on my chin is red and blemished too. Its not really active acne (theres nothing to pop) but its all red and nasty. Ive been using EMU OIL which was my miracle cure last time. Ive been using it for about a week and a half, along with Keflex for a week and a half. I see a LITTLE improvment, but im so depressed over this that its hard to see any improvement. The worst part of this is, I leave for NAVY boot camp in 2 1/2 weeks. If my skin isnt clear when I leave, idk what im going to do. Im just praying the keflex and emu oil kicks in. Any thoughts? Yes I wash my face twice a day, 0 dairy, never touch my face, apply emu oil morning and night. Im waiting for a different emu oil to come in that has vitamin E added that I used last time (Botanic choice brand) so i just PRAYING that it works. I have my going away party on March 10th and illl be so depressed if my skin is still like this. Its so embarassing. I dont want to do anything. All my friends know me with clear skin, and when they see my like this, Ill just be so embarassed. My anxiety and depression is through the roof bc of this. Any comments and suggestions will be great.

Edited by Murph89, 23 February 2012 - 05:29 PM.

#2 Lange

Lange

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Economics, finance, weight lifting, submission grappling, four wheelin'

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

Maybe something in Vegas? Really dry weather?

!!!***~~~Regimen~~~***!!!

**Morning**

Witch Hazel

Paula's Choice BHA at 5%

**Evening**

Paula's Choice Cleanser

Green Cream

#3 vikki17

vikki17

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:57 PM

I think it could be the climate. I live in Kansas and whenever I travel up to NY my skin freaks out. Please don't be embarrassed..everybody gets breakouts so I'm sure your friends and family will just think(if they even notice) it's just a normal breakout..It's really all in your head how you perceive their reactions. If they are truly your friends and family they will not care about something as trivial as that. Keep your head up and stop stressing, that will only exaggerate the problem. Best of luck. Victoria.

#4 Lange

Lange

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Economics, finance, weight lifting, submission grappling, four wheelin'

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:54 PM

Enjoy boot camp. Just be glad that it's not 13 weeks.

- Cpl Lange (USMC)

!!!***~~~Regimen~~~***!!!

**Morning**

Witch Hazel

Paula's Choice BHA at 5%

**Evening**

Paula's Choice Cleanser

Green Cream

#5 Murph89

Murph89

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, MMA, photography, fishing.

Achievements

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:50 PM

Yeah I know Vegas definitely broke me out. The dry weather and the chemicals in the sheets/pillow cases. The acne is mostly gone, its just really really red. Emu oil last time did the trick, but nothing so far in 2 weeks. Im going back to what I remember helped clear me up last time. Honey and lemon juice mask left on overnight. Im just so bummed this happened. I never thought I would be dealing with this again!

Edited by Murph89, 25 February 2012 - 12:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users