• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:41 AM

http://www.amazon.co...K6RZ6R4MJ38AECK

vs.

http://www.sundownna...vitamins/036239

if anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to share them. the reason I want to take these supplements is because my hair is very sluggishly growing, my nails are weak and bend, and my skin has hyperpigmentations and light acne.

#2 k3tchup

k3tchup

RN

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Code blue/rapid response, EKG's, teaching/learning,

movies, music, biking, walking, working with kids

Achievements

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

I see bad written all over both. Both contain the stuff that help skin yes, but i see Iodine, Iron, and Biotin. From my understanding too much iodine messes with the thyroid which then causes problems unless you have thyroid problems then i could see Iodine helping. However most healthy people dont need any help. Same with Biotin as its known to aid in increase in sebum (somehow) or negate the gains of b5 (reduces oil production). To much iron is toxic and you get enough iron in your diet as it is. I also think to much iron can cause oxidation of fats in the body leading to free radical damage. I think anyway. I read many many articles on vitamins so i tend to get confused.

I'm trying to reduce my vitamin intake as i do take alot..but there hasnt been a decent multi with what i want and not want and at good dosages.

Keep looking.

A nurse is not what you do, its what you are..I am a nurse: its not what i do, its what i am.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users