Adding Tee Tree Oil To Regiment

2 replies to this topic

#1 vivecs

vivecs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:25 PM

I am having really good results with the regiment, but I was wondering if I could incorporate tee tree oil into it. Mainly the bp keeps my face clear, but my face is really red and it makes my existing acne scars stand out. what would be the best way?

#2 Chococrit

Chococrit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:World of Warcraft, Music, Movies, Working out.

Achievements

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

Everyone has different skin and it'll react to things differently. I'll share my personal tests that I've done and if you like it, then feel free to try it out. In no way am I telling you that this is the only way of doing things or the best. All I can tell you is what I've done and how it worked for me.

Okay...after being on the Regimen for a long period of time I can tell you that I get the redness and extra visible scars. Most people ask if I've been tanning my face, I don't. Anyways, this is what I personally like to do to correct this issue and it's been working for 4-5 months now for me. I take one weekend out of the month and I change my Regimen. I cleanse...replace me BP for Aloe Vera Gel....moisturize. The reason I do this is to give my skin a little break and for the aloe vera to cool the redness caused by the BP. I've been acne free for more than a year now because of the regimen, but like I said in the start. Your skin is different than mine and it might not work, but it is an option that you might want to test. Cleanse...Tea Tree Oil...Moisturize...Done! Do it morning and night for the weekend, just once a month. See if it cools things down for you.

Also you can try replacing your BP at night with the Tea Tree Oil. I suggest night only because Tea Tree Oil makes my skin oily looking and I don't think that's something you'd like to walk around with.

In the end I stand by the Regimen and I would strongly suggest that you stick it out. The redness and dry skin does stop after some time and you wont even need to both with adding or worrying about anything. I still do my once a month regimen change, but only because my skin gets irritated at work and needs the Aloe Vera or it starts to burn. Good Luck!

#3 vivecs

vivecs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:18 PM

Thank you! I think I'll just stick it out with the regiment, I don't want to screw with it right now. The redness is the only downside

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users