moisturizer

No replies to this topic

#1 bluesforgroove

bluesforgroove

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:36 PM

Since I've read many posts about people looking for a good moisturizer I thought I'd let you all know about my current favorite...

Before I found Thentix I was using Dermalogica's Skin Smoothing Cream pretty religiously. I knew I needed to find something new as the price I paid for the Skin Smoothing Cream was unrealistic to continuously buy the product.
The product is pretty interesting, apparently its not a "moisturizer"- it trains your skin to hydrate itself naturally, so as time goes on you need less and less of the product. Interesting. So far I have just been using it as a normal moisturizer, 2 times a day.
The cream is supposed to be good for everything, including acne, scars, dry skin, dehydration, ezcema... the list goes on and on. The cream is sort of thicker than I've been used to. The ingredient listing is pretty promising to not be comedogenic.

My skin is super acne-prone. I do an okay job at trying to control it most of the time. I find anything that I can feel working on my skin usually works the best, like glycolic acid, BP, baking soda and a product I'm using now that contains sulfur & salicylic acid as its active ingredients. Until recenetly I used BP morning and evening for months & months. It seems to be the only thing that keeps my skin 100% free of acne. I now only use BP nighttime and am still experimenting with other products and remedies so that hopefully one day I can quit using BP all together.

Check out Thentix moisturizer if you're interested. I live in Canada and bought it at Zeller's.
There are a few different websites for Thentix as well. A little confusing.

Edited by bluesforgroove, 20 February 2012 - 12:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users