Mario Badescu

acne makeup

1 reply to this topic

#1 alexandramartin

alexandramartin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:http://alexandraamartin.blogspot.com/2013/04/one-blog-at-time-ive-been-extremely.html?showComment=1367043200798

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:45 PM

I have watched a lot of youtube videos and did a lot of research as to this miracle helper line called "Mario Badescu".
I went onto www.mariobadescu.comand looked up a lot of their reviews that they have on each product. They have a tab where you can sign up for a free consultation and you put everything about your skin. A professional responds with what they think you would benefit from.
This part scared me! I was thinking how can this person be able to recommend anything to me without seeing my skin? I did it anyway. A few days later i recieved an email with all the products they suggested and they sent me all the samples for free/free shipping as well!

It took awhile to get here but they sent:
  • Enzyme Cleansing gel for morning and night
  • Cucumber cleansing lotion (toner) for morning and night
  • Drying mask (spot treat or full face mask)
  • eye cream
  • oil free moisturizer with spf 17
  • and other products i did not try as of yet.
  • A brochure of products and directions of the exact regime for you to follow
I couldn't believe all the products it came with!! It was some decent size sample bottles as well. it lasted about 4 washes. Drying mask lasted a little over a week.

I was using CeraVe face wash prior to switching. The major difference about this Mario Cleansing Gel is that it does NOT foam. It does take off my face make up but not really my eye mascara. I go in with my prior face wash because its more soapy around my eyes. I'll probably start buying makeup pad removers.

I LOVE the cleaning gel..it smells really good and i can really notice a difference.

The toner is awesome. I did not have a toner before and i've never really have had one. I like how you can feel the dirt just come right off...and evidence is right on the cotton pad. I feel like that extra boost of clean is what my face needed.

I did not use the eye cream nor the face cream. I love the ones i use already.

So, the DRYING MASK! FANTASTIC!! brings those suckers to a head and so fast!! i slept with it every night and it wasn't super hard to get off in the morning.

After a week of using them i can see a difference. Keep in mind i am also on Minocycline 100mg twice a day and i'm going on one month.

SO i figured a week worth of samples is a make or break. I tend to get irritated with products quickly so i know if i love it or hate it.

I went to Ulta ( for the first time) and bought the full size of the cleansing gel, toner, drying mask, and a kit called the acne kit. It comes with the buffering lotion which is ideal for cystic acne ( what i get), drying cream, and drying lotion ( the most famous product, a spot treatment). All for 106$ including tax.

I really really hope this helps! This is my first year of really breaking out. I would always get a little here and there. Major cyst and some thankfully that you can't see because its so deep but you can feel it. Also birth control RUINED my skin.

Has anyone else tried these products?

My other skin care products are indian clay mask twice a week and raw honey twice a week. Also as mentioned previously 100mg of minocycline.

-Alexandra Martin wiggle.gif

#2 acowles

acowles

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:23 PM

yeah last week i got some of those product samples too! i like the toner. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users