Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Tried The Jessner Peel?

4 posts in this topic

My esthitician is recommending me to do the Jessner Peel. I'm kind of scared but she says it really helped someone that she just did it on. I think it can take a few treatments...first one makes your skin really red and looks like you have a bad sunburn. Anyone with suggestions, feedback, experience?

I just got my first Jessner peel on Friday. I have seen nice results so far, but it will take multiple treatments to really see a difference. I get microdermabrasion every week and plan on getting a Jessner every month, so I am hoping to see results in time. If you have any questions about the peel, feel free to ask!

Hii...I'm very new to this website but would love to continue being on it often haha... Anywho yes the jessner peel is a great peel.. I'm an esthetician in training and say yes this peel is great... Don't be afraid of the way ur skin peels off all apart of dough the peel :) but us acne sufferes have been through it all right so peeling is nothing new... This peeling is the good kind that has great results but just know that u can do harm if u get peels to often because u can thin ur skin out so just remember to always becareful