3 replies to this topic

#1 scorpiohapa

scorpiohapa

scorpio

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

My esthitician is recommending me to do the Jessner Peel. I'm kind of scared but she says it really helped someone that she just did it on. I think it can take a few treatments...first one makes your skin really red and looks like you have a bad sunburn. Anyone with suggestions, feedback, experience?

#2 scorpiohapa

scorpiohapa

scorpio

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

nobody?

#3 A58

A58

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

I just got my first Jessner peel on Friday. I have seen nice results so far, but it will take multiple treatments to really see a difference. I get microdermabrasion every week and plan on getting a Jessner every month, so I am hoping to see results in time. If you have any questions about the peel, feel free to ask!

#4 Aimee Rae

Aimee Rae

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:20 AM

Hii...I'm very new to this website but would love to continue being on it often haha... Anywho yes the jessner peel is a great peel.. I'm an esthetician in training and say yes this peel is great... Don't be afraid of the way ur skin peels off all apart of dough the peel :) but us acne sufferes have been through it all right so peeling is nothing new... This peeling is the good kind that has great results but just know that u can do harm if u get peels to often because u can thin ur skin out so just remember to always becareful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users