Ok, here we go. In my own personal experience and ONLY my own I have found...
Acne affects your chances of getting a job - false. I have a great resume, excellent references and I kick ass in job interviews.
10: Acne is the most known and hated skin problem in the world - false. How about cancer?
First of all, teach me your ways on how you kick ass in job interviews XD
Second of all, you right. Skin cancer is the worst skin problem you could ever have, and i know i would rather have acne.
Third, thanks for commenting
Quick interview tips:
1. Know your audience. Learn everything about the company/potential employer that you can. Have questions ready. Know what questions you will be asked.
2. Dress the part. That one depends on where you are being interviewed. If it's an office job, show up in business attire. A restaurant, go business casual. So on and so forth.
3. Smile. Make eye contact. Firm hand shake.
4. Trick questions like what your biggest flaw is (they won't phrase it like that), turn it into a positive like that you're really OCD about being on time.
5. Never look at your watch.
Edited by Lola Burns, 25 February 2012 - 12:30 AM.