Photo

Porcelena For Red Marks, Great Results So Far

red marks hyperpigmentation pih lightening cream red mark

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 the uphill battle

the uphill battle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:22 PM

So I have FINALLY gotten my acne under control, it's not perfect by any means, but definitely manageable. So as expected, I have a new obsession now; my red marks! I hate how they have this special way of looking like acne when I'm clear.. it's awesome. My skin is really fair and I get red marks no matter what, even if I don't touch the pimple! It's not fair. ANYWAYS...

I started this cream that I found at Walgreens of all places for $8. It has 2% Hydroquinone which I guess is supposed to be the devil, but I didn't care..I was desperate. I tried Meladerm, which was Hydroquinone free, for months and saw zero results. So I gave this cream a shot. I've been using it for probably less than a week just at night and have already seen a pretty drastic reduction in my red marks with no side effects whatsoever besides the nasty smell. I just wanted to share in hopes that others could achieve the same results that I did. I know that I personally would want someone to post about a product that worked for them. Goodluck!

#2 Nelo18

Nelo18

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:11 AM

Poreclana is way too thick and greasy. it also comes in a jar which is no good.

I prefer Black and White Bleaching cream. $6-7

#3 naseraiowa

naseraiowa

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:15 AM

Thank you for ur post !

I do have these Red Marks ,and can you please write that whole name of the product or upload a photo of it please .

#4 whatthekell

whatthekell

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:23 AM

hey does this stuff work on a red mark that has been there a long time? also, did you notice it to cause any clogged pores? do you smear it all over your face or do you just put it on individual marks? sorry so many questions =P

#5 Nelo18

Nelo18

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

hey does this stuff work on a red mark that has been there a long time? also, did you notice it to cause any clogged pores? do you smear it all over your face or do you just put it on individual marks? sorry so many questions =P

Porecelana clogged my pores, leading to acne. It does have a smell as well

#6 whatthekell

whatthekell

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:03 PM

Porecelana clogged my pores, leading to acne. It does have a smell as well

thanks for the reply, yea i looked it up and it's got mineral oil as the second ingredient. no good!

#7 the uphill battle

the uphill battle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

I haven't gotten one pimple since using it and I've been putting it on my entire forehead, nose and chin. I'm incredibly susceptible to breaking out and have sensitive skin so I'm kind of surprised I haven't had any reaction to it... but I haven't. I would say it's worth a shot. The consistency is more goopey than greasy in my opinion, but I couldn't care less, it's working. It has been effective on really old red marks too from what I can tell. I've got quite a collection from the past 10 years.

#8 naseraiowa

naseraiowa

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

up !

wait for the name of the product !

#9 UsNcK

UsNcK

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:21 AM

There is always thousand(s) of dollar laser surgery. I'd do it. Why use bleach and hide it? That's odd..lol