Photo
- - - - -

Soo Many Questions About The Back/neckne Regimen (Showering)

backne regimen neckne bacne showering showers aha alpha hydroxy acid

2 replies to this topic

#1 shadowofbeauty

shadowofbeauty

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:00 AM

So this so far has been my first post, as it's the first question I've had after reading this forum for some weeks waiting for my Regimen kit to come in the mail. It finally came yesterday, so I'm getting started right away.

So far I understand the face regimen is twice a day...but does it matter for the backne/neckne regimen? I can only really get myself to shower once a day max, and if I absolutely have to do it twice to wash my back/neck, I can get a shower cap (my hair really doesn't like to be washed that much)...but is it worth it? Does the body acne regimen only work if you can shower twice a day? I haven't seen ANY posts related to this and it doesn't even say in the regimen guide leaving me totally clueless (especially since it's such an obvious question anyone would have...).

Does everyone just assume that you have to do this twice a day? Am I weird for only bathing once a day (is this a common thing to want to be super-clean)? I mean before I found out I had really bad backne, I would only shower once every other day (due to the dryness/frizziness of my hair).

Any responses from those who have been on the backne regimen for a while are greatly appreciated.

Also if it's of any importance, I'm doing Dan's moderate-severe backne/neckne treatment with benzoyl peroxide (back only) and AHA+, along with the facecare routine.

#2 whatthekell

whatthekell

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:38 AM

I always take 2 showers because I have a very physical job and because it's easier than trying to wash everything at the sink. I don't wash my hair twice though. I just put my hair up and don't get it wet. But it will definitely work better when used twice a day. The only way you can do it twice a day is if you wash off at night what you put on in the morning. You don't really want to reapply BP and AHA on top of your morning routine, because then it's getting mixed with all the sweat/dirt/oil from the day. If you really can't shower, you could wash your back at the sink, but this is super messy and a pain in the ass. Everybody is different though, if you want to try it out only once a day, see how it works for you.

#3 DukeBlueDevils

DukeBlueDevils

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:17 AM

Let me lend you a word of advice about Body acne (Back, chest, shoulders, arms, neck, etc.) - The best medicine for it is no medicine. When I was putting Benzoyl Peroxide on all those spots, it didn't help at all. When I stopped putting BP on, the acne in all of those locations started going away. Now, all of those locations are clear as day (except for VERY mild scars). Try this for a couple of weeks or so and see if it helps you at all.
December 21, 2012

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users