Job Interview.......):

desperate guy needing job interview f****

2 replies to this topic

#1 HiImMatt

HiImMatt

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Guitar, Piano, Writing songs, Covering songs, Singing, Horror games, Fps games, Fishing, Music, Life.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

Holy crappppppppppppppppppp. So, i got this job interview at a grocery store were you will obviously have to deal with people all day, but believe it or not this is not what im worried about. The main thing im worried about is all the scarring i have on my face, arms, neck, and i dont know if you have seen pics of my scars, but i used to have a post on here with pic's of my scars and acne, but that was 2 years ago i think, so i dont even know if that post is still here. Anyway, you might of seen them you might of not(most likely not). Well, if you remember then you know what im dealing with here and when i go to the interview im worried the manager might think i look too freaky or something and not hire me cause of the scars and acne(mainly scars); I have these scars all over my arms from shoulder to elbow making it seeable if i wear a short sleeve shrit, and there lies another problem....I dont know if i can wear long sleeves with the uniform and i gonna go crazy if i wear a short sleeve shirt that reveals all the horror, but if i could just wear a long sleeve under it then im good. I need some good lucks and advice from you guys on how to handle this situation.

btw, whats best to wear?

Really needing a job...

I would post a pic but the uploader doesn't work anymore

so if you have the stomach for it and want to know what i had to deal with and what scars its left over type in google images "Acne Conglobata" *Veiw at your own risk*

Thanks for any replys.

Edited by HiImMatt, 14 February 2012 - 11:07 PM.

They judge by the way we look, but what they dont get is...The covers not quite like the book.

*Moderator edit - Linking to websites other than Acne.org in your signature is not allowed*

#2 megaman125

megaman125

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

I'm sure the grocery store wouldn't mind you wearing a long sleve undershirt underneith the work shirt. I've seen people at grocery stores do that too. As for what to wear on the job interview, the general rule is a step up from what you would be dressed like for the job. I'd recommend business casual for a grocercy store interview. No tie, no blue jeans, but a nice colared shirt.

#3 vikki17

vikki17

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

When is your interview? If you are very self concious about it and it's fairly far away, I'd suggest purchasing a male makeup. They have websites for it, and there actually is a forum on this site. If you don't want to do that I'd suggest buying some Palmers scar healing lotion..I forget the exact name but it's by palmers and it works well on scars. I used it when I got off of Accutane. What to wear? I'd say a nice button up with some khakis. If all else fails show that smile, maybe buy some white strips so your teeth really stand out, they will def. remember a good smile. Good luck =)

Edited by vikki17, 14 February 2012 - 10:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users