Photo

Starting Accutane Male/18 150 (Crazy Ib Story)

40mg accutane claravis prednisone

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#21 ghillieman24

ghillieman24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:17 AM

UPDATE: DAY 58

almost to the end of my 2nd month and still breaking out with cysts...but at least its not as bad as the first month...

this is really starting to PISS ME OFF why am i still breaking out???? my face looks like a red balloon.

i got a derm appointment in 2 days. ive been on 40/mg a day for last 2 months. if the derm bumps me to 60/mg a day then she better give me prednisone for like 3-4 weeks.

i have EXTREMEMEMELY dry eyes so bad i had to get rostasis.. got rashes on both hands and forearms and skin is extremely thin... is thin skin normal???

will update veryy soon.

#22 ghillieman24

ghillieman24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

DAY 67 i think?

Got bumped to 60mg from 40mg this month doctor said i wouldnt breakout and i guess she was right. i broke out a little but nothing cmopared to as bad in first 2 months...

i was scared wen she bumped me up to 60 without prednisone.

im still breaking out everyday and im almost half way through my 3rd month. this is bullSHIT.

side effects didnt seem to increase from 40 to 60 except i got rashes running up all over both arms and top of hands.

#23 Lydiajane

Lydiajane

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

I definitely broke out well into my third month. I was at about day 70-80 when I started clearing. You're in the home stretch! Think positive! As for the rashes, Glaxal Base cream gets rid of mine. I get it on the backs of my hands, and it's basically like exema. You can buy that cream anywhere and it's cheap, especially in large quantities. It's great for sensitive skin.
Lydiajane

These violent delights have violent ends

#24 ghillieman24

ghillieman24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

I definitely broke out well into my third month. I was at about day 70-80 when I started clearing. You're in the home stretch! Think positive! As for the rashes, Glaxal Base cream gets rid of mine. I get it on the backs of my hands, and it's basically like exema. You can buy that cream anywhere and it's cheap, especially in large quantities. It's great for sensitive skin.

Update......day 100 i think?

skin is starting to break out less now.. 2 weeks ago the breakouts almost completely stopped but this week about 10 more pimples came out..cysts too..

im in middle of 4th month why the FUCK AM I STILL BREAKING OUT im getting so pissed.

im on 60mg/day

ill probably have to go on this for 6-7 months. this is bullshit i thought my skin was done breaking out couple weeks ago then BAM this week got hit HARD with brreakout

Edited by ghillieman24, 18 May 2012 - 01:13 PM.

#25 ghillieman24

ghillieman24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

UPDATE DAY 108

breakouts have finally stopped....finally... i feel so relieved this week. its a indescribable feeling. red marks have been fading too...i think it another month my face should almost be clear.. i think since ive been on 60mg this month and probably 60 again next month im goign to ask the derm to stay on this crap for 7 months. maybe on my last month ill try 80mg but that might be to riskyy i might break out.

well yea thats my update.

#26 JeffCash

JeffCash

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

Haha man, chill out! I read your log and at month 2 and 3 you were so angry that your skin was still breaking out; however, I am really glad to hear your skin is finally improving :). I started Accutane yesterday and I'm expecting little to no results until my 3rd or 4th month. Patience, patience, patience my friend. :)

#27 ghillieman24

ghillieman24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:55 AM

Haha man, chill out! I read your log and at month 2 and 3 you were so angry that your skin was still breaking out; however, I am really glad to hear your skin is finally improving Posted Image. I started Accutane yesterday and I'm expecting little to no results until my 3rd or 4th month. Patience, patience, patience my friend. Posted Image

Good luck man....i hope u dont get an initial breakout. I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy... im almost entering into my 5th month and my face still looks like a red balloon with spots everywhere, but at least the acne stopped...i just get like 2 a week now..

accutane can be a roller coaster...

#28 ghillieman24

ghillieman24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

DAY 113

had breakout this week..like 5 big pimples came out....woke up this morning and noticed a huuuuge one coming...fuck my life

#29 Lydiajane

Lydiajane

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:08 PM

I was still breaking out into my fourth month. Stopped breaking out at about 120 days in or so. It does end!
As for redness/inflammation, I found mixing ginger powder with a bit of water to make a paste and applying to my face for 20 minutes helped a lot. Ginger is a natural cure for inflammation :)
Lydiajane

These violent delights have violent ends