Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CharlieRae

Needing Advice/good Products For Red/dark Spots Please ! :(

2 posts in this topic

In the past couple months my acne seems to be vanishing.

I've been using Noxzema lathering face cleanser, and it works wonders for me.

I use clean and clear dual-action moisturizer w/salicylic acid.

haven't started using a toner yet, but i plan to, just to downsize my pores... maybe need to find a good product for that too, if you can help smile.png

anyways, even though my acne has calmed down soo much to the point where i don't get those annoying under-the-skin pimples... i am now left with these gross acne scar marks that really make me insecure to go anywhere without makeup on.

i would really like to clear my skin up by summer, so i wont have to do my makeup everyday, and be able to be comfortable in my own skin!!! sad.png

My skin-type is oily, skin is somewhat sensitive, it tends to flake if harsher products are applied.

anybody have any suggestions?

thank you xx.

Sillicone based scar gels really can help with pigmentation. I assume you just have pigmentation, and not depressed scars? Also, asking a doctor for a prescription of Hydroquinone might be somthing to consider. It breaks up melanin pigments, and I think if you combined the used of Tretinoin and Hydroquinone, you could get results by summer! :) The Tretinoin would speed up cell turnover, and the hydroquinone would break up the pigment. That's my imput... :)proud.gif