red dark spots acne scar removal makeup

1 reply to this topic

#1 CharlieRae

CharlieRae

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

In the past couple months my acne seems to be vanishing.
I've been using Noxzema lathering face cleanser, and it works wonders for me.
I use clean and clear dual-action moisturizer w/salicylic acid.

haven't started using a toner yet, but i plan to, just to downsize my pores... maybe need to find a good product for that too, if you can help Posted Image

anyways, even though my acne has calmed down soo much to the point where i don't get those annoying under-the-skin pimples... i am now left with these gross acne scar marks that really make me insecure to go anywhere without makeup on.

i would really like to clear my skin up by summer, so i wont have to do my makeup everyday, and be able to be comfortable in my own skin!!! Posted Image

My skin-type is oily, skin is somewhat sensitive, it tends to flake if harsher products are applied.

anybody have any suggestions?

thank you xx.

#2 guy94hg59

guy94hg59

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:Ridiculousness, kindness, the arts, movies, working out, taking care of my skin, making friends, and training unicorns.

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:23 AM

Sillicone based scar gels really can help with pigmentation. I assume you just have pigmentation, and not depressed scars? Also, asking a doctor for a prescription of Hydroquinone might be somthing to consider. It breaks up melanin pigments, and I think if you combined the used of Tretinoin and Hydroquinone, you could get results by summer! :) The Tretinoin would speed up cell turnover, and the hydroquinone would break up the pigment. That's my imput... :) Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users