Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Acne Research - Breakthrough!

11 posts in this topic

what would you suggest as topical antiandrogens? internal worked for me but i know i cant take them forever. androscience is working on a topical antiandrogen but ive never ever seen one on the market, even asked the doc and he looked at me like an alien :0

what would you suggest as topical antiandrogens? internal worked for me but i know i cant take them forever. androscience is working on a topical antiandrogen but ive never ever seen one on the market, even asked the doc and he looked at me like an alien :0

@patrick: That being said, which do you use and what do you feel would work the best for someone with mild acne?

I personally use nizoral shampoo which contains ketoconazole 2%. But, I am looking forward to getting some topical spiro and fluridil. Theoretically, Spiro should work topically to reduce androgenic activity on the face or anywhere else other than the scalp.

@patrick: That being said, which do you use and what do you feel would work the best for someone with mild acne?

I personally use nizoral shampoo which contains ketoconazole 2%. But, I am looking forward to getting some topical spiro and fluridil. Theoretically, Spiro should work topically to reduce androgenic activity on the face or anywhere else other than the scalp.

Do you need a perscription for spiro?

Do you need a perscription for spiro?

I think.

I don't have oily skin. Would this work for those of us with normal skin, but still suffering from acne?

Also, does this apply to sex or just masturbation? Do we have to permanently cut these things out, or just until everything is better?

Acne ---> bad shake.gif www.myadultacnecure.com/forum <--- Good nod.gif